• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    LPD is phoning in the surveillance. I caught the guy assigned my house Thursday parked out in front of it screwing with his cell phone.

I know victims have to live with a lot but being the victim of the government takes it to new heights. This Slow Boat to China investigation by all agencies is wearing on me.

You are wearing a camera and microphone all the time you're outside of home or your office, aren't you? I hope.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    You are wearing a camera and microphone all the time you're outside of home or your office, aren't you? I hope.

Law enforcement has that covered. Maybe I should file a FOIA to get it?:D

You will not believe what they are trying now. It just does not stop.

Just wish the proper authorities would proceed so this harassment would end.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    LPD is phoning in the surveillance. I caught the guy assigned my house Thursday parked out in front of it screwing with his cell phone.

I know victims have to live with a lot but being the victim of the government takes it to new heights. This Slow Boat to China investigation by all agencies is wearing on me.

Creative suggestions: Another quality service of IndyDave1776 Enterprises, Ltd.

[video=youtube;9DpXeuKxYVE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DpXeuKxYVE[/video]

Last edited:

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Somebody do a drive by of stately Freeman manor and get these guys on video...

This is better than Days of Our Lives. Its either surveillance or intimidation. Come on, city/county resources?

Call WLFI and have a crew stake it out.

Sunshine is the best disinfectant.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Somebody do a drive by of stately Freeman manor and get these guys on video...

Looking into a time clock like on the Wile E. Coyote/Sheep Dog cartoons. Mount it on the siver maple in the parkway as I am going to have to cut it down anyway.

Creative suggestions: Another quality service of IndyDave1776 Enterprises, Ltd.

Let's keep the number of crimes down. I have not responded other than make faces at them or rolling my eyes at them. Besides, the cops in the Freeman Surveillance Program, are like the bailiffs in the courthouse, just doing what they are told.

I am not certain why they think this extra heat on me is necessary. My schedule/routine is easy to ascertain, further they just had another murder next to LPD training center on 14th Street. It's not like they don't have other things to do.

The wheels of justice are turning, just too slowly for this victim, but that is the way of the world. Need more yoga.:D

BluedSteel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2018
    Huntingburg
    Dear GOD, as in almighty power of the universe; did you really just use the term consensual search to describe a man being removed from a public area in a public building for the purpose of having to prove that he had NOT committed a crime whose only alleged basis in fact was the heresay allegation of an anonymous witness? What procedural did that come from? The Stazi or the Gestapo?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Dear GOD, as in almighty power of the universe; did you really just use the term consensual search to describe a man being removed from a public area in a public building for the purpose of having to prove that he had NOT committed a crime whose only alleged basis in fact was the heresay allegation of an anonymous witness? What procedural did that come from? The Stazi or the Gestapo?

The stop was consensual. I went with him, complete voluntary.

Yet again, it is not the cops that are the problem. I do not blame them in the least. The problem(s) are in another direction.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage
    Someone that works/lives in Lafayette could easily do a drive-by of Stately Freeman Manor (now to be referred as SFM) and get a couple pics of these guys.

Come on, this sounds like some fun. Or call in suspicious vehicle on that road. Clamp a Go-Pro on your roof so its VERY obvious.

Can't you just hear the morning meetings... 'Ok, who's turn is it to watch/intimidate Freeman today?'

:laugh: :ingo:

Top Bottom