"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    What REALLY annoys me are the ones that do nothing but trick folks into bogus stories. My current favorite is "you wont believe what these child stars look like now" and they show a face of some meth head Melissa Gilbert doppleganger. (she's really still damned hot, not a tweaker)

If you have to lie to get me to click, you are doing it wrong.
    I hate those ads. I have had to do virus removal on older relatives' computers multiple times after they fall in some click-bait hole from them.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed

Not very strange, unfortunately. All it takes is one person to do a search and find an article that generates a lot of interest. They then publish the info, not noticing it is actually old news. It is then seen by others and republished and they don't notice the date either. That is what happened with this article. This article has been linked on INGO at least three times in the last couple of days. I've done it at least once.

Last edited:

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Nothing irks me more that hearing a piece of news from a reputable source, then to find out later they're reporting on a hoax story.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry, when I post on my phone, sometimes it double posts. I got chided for it a couple times when I was a noob.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oregon court allows person to change sex from 'female' to 'non-binary' | OregonLive.com

Its official. Either Mexico can have them too, or we continue digging north a bit further along the border so they fall off into the ocean too.

You either have X or Y chromosomes. I might even go so far as "you have a penis or a vagina" But until this whackadoodle* gets whatever they were born with removed (and not get an alternate organ), He or She needs to step up and choose one. And if a doctor were to agree to said surgery, he is just as crazy as the judge.

*I am fine with feeling you are trapped in the wrong sex's body. But the minute you claim you DONT have a sex/gender THEN you need to see a shrink for help. NO way that is AT ALL healthy; you gotta be one or the other (or see above)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom