"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If you were wondering what Mr Nancypants' shoot looked like, apparently it was something like this... (warning, maybe some language)

[video=youtube;jSC5LZh6bLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSC5LZh6bLE[/video]

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    If you were wondering what Mr Nancypants' shoot looked like, apparently it was something like this... (warning, maybe some language)

[video=youtube;jSC5LZh6bLE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSC5LZh6bLE[/video]

it looks like the shooters finger is ON THE TRIGGER as his friend/narrator holds the muzzle brake in FRONT of the barrel

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A man identifying himself as a federal agent confronted the 28-year-old Hasty about 7 p.m. at Fourth and Main streets, demanding to see his permit to carry a firearm in that manner.Hasty told him that he did not need a permit.

On the other hand, falsely identifying oneself as a law enforcement officer to others remains a violation of the law, Moore said. Derek A. Patton, 34, of Parsons, Kansas, allegedly continued claiming to be a federal agent to the police officer, but ultimately proved not to be, according to Moore.Patton was arrested and charged with misdemeanor counts of impersonating an officer and false imprisonment.

:yesway:
    I did not understand the headline at first.

Good outcome for a odd situation.

Yes.
    I shoulda quoted some lines, but I was tired.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom