"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Related - Looks like Kamala Harris let Planned Parenthood help draft legislation against undercover journalists.

C8F-_JkVMAAROPC.jpg:small

How can you accuse someone of breaking a law that isn't on the books yet? I must not be understanding this.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I may be wrong, bit I think it is already illegal to record without all parties consent in Californicateya.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Zero tolerance = Zero thought

Easy to do, they don't have to think about anything, make a decision or take any responsibility. It all falls back on someone else. "I was just following policy, the policy says..."

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Zero tolerance = Zero thought

Easy to do, they don't have to think about anything, make a decision or take any responsibility. It all falls back on someone else. "I was just following policy, the policy says..."
    Yep, and that's the problem. But at least they can be honest.
    instead of "she turned a stick into a gun and threatened to shoot and kill" they could have said "playing more aggressively than our pansy asses would like"!

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Yep, and that's the problem. But at least they can be honest.
    instead of "she turned a stick into a gun and threatened to shoot and kill" they could have said "playing more aggressively than our pansy asses would like"!

The scariest part of this will be in 25+ years when all these adolescent snowflakes are adults and have authority or are in a position to make policy. 20 years ago there were still snowflakes, but there were more normal people with common sense. The snowflakes have been spreading like a virus since then and it shows. It just keeps getting more and more extreme and ridiculous. People will either get sick of it and fight back with a bang, or the snowflakes will continue to multiply and common sense will die with a whimper.

I hope I'm long gone before the days of Demolition Man. I don't like rats.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The scariest part of this will be in 25+ years when all these adolescent snowflakes are adults and have authority or are in a position to make policy. 20 years ago there were still snowflakes, but there were more normal people with common sense. The snowflakes have been spreading like a virus since then and it shows. It just keeps getting more and more extreme and ridiculous. People will either get sick of it and fight back with a bang, or the snowflakes will continue to multiply and common sense will die with a whimper.

I hope I'm long gone before the days of Demolition Man. I don't like rats.

Best ratburger I've ever had

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Land Rover. Unlicensed Driver. South Anthony Blvd. Victim's fault, because what loving father would walk down the middle of the street at Midnight. Wow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom