"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Land Rover. Unlicensed Driver. South Anthony Blvd. Victim's fault, because what loving father would walk down the middle of the street at Midnight. Wow.

The guy wasn't going to ever make father of the year (three different baby mommas from the story), but that's no way to get on the judges good side. I hope he's deported.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The guy wasn't going to ever make father of the year (three different baby mommas from the story), but that's no way to get on the judges good side. I hope he's deported.
    I hope they deport him by pushing him out of the door of an airplane over his country of origin.

EDIT: Im not a sicko. I'd give him a sport pilot's bailout rig to wear. Of course those rigs are purposefully small to make sure they arent too bulky, so it wont be pleasant. They are designed to save your life, not give you a pillow soft tiptoe landing. He wouldnt die, but he probably would feel the landing for a couple days. (break a leg if he isnt lucky)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I hope they deport him by pushing him out of the door of an airplane over his country of origin.

EDIT: I'm not a sicko. I'd give him a sport pilot's bailout rig to wear. Of course those rigs are purposefully small to make sure they aren't too bulky, so it wont be pleasant. They are designed to save your life, not give you a pillow soft tiptoe landing. He wouldn't die, but he probably would feel the landing for a couple days. (break a leg if he isn't lucky)
    [Apostrophes added.] ;)

Yup, then he can lay there and wait for "some other to come along".

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    intended to impregnate a woman he met online so that she would be forced to marry him
    he was going to “steal” the victim and that this was allowed and customary in his culture.
    he was going to impregnate her so that she couldn’t leave him

Where the heck is this guy from? What culture is that?

Kokomo? :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom