"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And its also no big deal for someone who is not the prez to sit in that chair. Ive heard about people getting their panties in a wad because someone other than the POTUS was allowed to sit there. Puhleeeeze!

My only beef would be other heads of state that we are at odds with. (That would be someone like Putin, Castro, etc)

But if somebody's kid or wife was allowed to sit there because they respect the office and what that spot stands for, I dont have a problem with it.

rvb

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    IN (a refugee from MD)
    And its also no big deal for someone who is not the prez to sit in that chair. Ive heard about people getting their panties in a wad because someone other than the POTUS was allowed to sit there. Puhleeeeze!

My only beef would be other heads of state that we are at odds with. (That would be someone like Putin, Castro, etc)

But if somebody's kid or wife was allowed to sit there because they respect the office and what that spot stands for, I dont have a problem with it.

how dare you defile the THRONE! oh wait. right. just a chair. carry on.

-rvb

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Considering that they are making it a big deal, and it was a woman that did it, in a room full of African-Americans, Trump should take the opportunity to call them out for being racist and sexist. Might not make any sense, but it seems fair.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    097442-bill-clinton-and-monica-lewinsky.png

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Ever wonder why the media is losing popularity, and seen as partisan? This is it, attempting to make hay over such a trivial issue. Kelly Anne Conway kneeling on a sofa is bad Obama checking out the "talent" abroad is fine (I hope there was no locker room talk after)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Why would they have a beef with Brendan Smialowski?

I just thought that using the office to exact personal vengeance was more of a "44" thing. I'd expect the Trump response to be a tweet calling the picture a unfair and fake news and the photographer a poopypants.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I just thought that using the office to exact personal vengeance was more of a "44" thing. I'd expect the Trump response to be a tweet calling the picture a unfair and fake news and the photographer a poopypants.

Ahhh.... the real problem is that you did not see that thing that I did there. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom