"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    "These shootings must be a turning point for our city," Mayor Rahm Emanuel said in a statement on Tuesday. Emanuel called for "meaningful gun control and sentencing legislation to keep guns out of the hands of criminals."

Really? People that murder innocents without a 2nd thought are going to turn in their guns so they don't break the law by having them? That city would benefit from every single law abiding citizen carrying a gun. I don't know when people will realize that criminals don't care if the gun they have is illegal or not.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It's getting increasingly difficult these days not to fall into one of two extremes. If you don't support everything Trump does you're a #nevertrumper and if you support anything Trump does, you're a nazi-loving racist, misogynistic, bigoted homophobe who hates the poor.
    [video=youtube;5DwwMuSvreI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DwwMuSvreI[/video]

ETA: I guess if I had to pick a side, I'm more likely to go with the one that's not rioting and advocating violence--you know, the ones actually ACTING like fascists.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's getting increasingly difficult these days not to fall into one of two extremes. If you don't support everything Trump does you're a #nevertrumper and if you support anything Trump does, you're a nazi-loving racist, misogynistic, bigoted homophobe who hates the poor.

Meh. That just sounds like A/B testing

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana

ETA: I guess if I had to pick a side, I'm more likely to go with the one that's not rioting and advocating violence--you know, the ones actually ACTING like fascists.

Teach the children. Bring them up in your image. Sure. . . . . . . . . . I thought the folks I was seeing in the video were all about non violence ? ? ! ! Think anyone doing something similar to an Obama effigy would have escaped the notice of the FBI and CIA. I can envision the newspaper headlines and electronic media coverage decrying the racial atrocity !

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    e903318b-fd34-48f2-8cbf-df0444b71616.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom