"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Nah. We're good. Maybe you should just stay put.

C1mjuKpUQAAMaSc.jpg

Why does she think that we want progressive ****bags to come to our towns and turn them into smaller versions of the progressive ****holes she left? Sure, companies do consider things like infrastructure and workforce, but likely the companies who value having a workforce of indoctrinated progressive ****bags who will vote to force companies to pay higher wages are the kinds of companies that should probably stay in the West Coast metropolis.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    C1mjuKpUQAAMaSc.jpg

Why does she think that we want progressive ****bags to come to our towns and turn them into smaller versions of the progressive ****holes she left? Sure, companies do consider things like infrastructure and workforce, but likely the companies who value having a workforce of indoctrinated progressive ****bags who will vote to force companies to pay higher wages are the kinds of companies that should probably stay in the West Coast metropolis.

I also saw that on Facebook.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    C1mjuKpUQAAMaSc.jpg

Exactly. Why does this moron think we want them coming out here and screwing our part of the world up too? Narcissism much?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I also saw that on Facebook.
    I saw it on twitter after Dana Loasch replied to it.

here's another gem from the same left nutter.

"We don't hate you, middle America-You hate us. So we left, and stopped caring about you. But we'd forgive you, if you stopped hating us."

No. Given her contemptuous rant it's obvious she does hate us, and the only way she'd stop hating us is if we let them turn middle America into a progressive ****hole just like just like the llace she comes from. On the other hand, I don't hate her. I call her names because she insults me and wants her to be just like her. I'm okay with her being her as long as she doesn't impact me. But how can one posibly reach someone so arrogant about forcing everyone to be like her.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    This Friday is the 13th. So a strange Friday the 13th fact. Out of every 28 years, there are 3 years with 2 months in a row that have Friday the 13ths. There is never a Friday the 13th 2 months in a row during a leap year.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    C1mjuKpUQAAMaSc.jpg

She keeps using the word "bigot".

I don't think she knows exactly what that means.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I saw it on twitter after Dana Loasch replied to it.

here's another gem from the same left nutter.

"We don't hate you, middle America-You hate us. So we left, and stopped caring about you. But we'd forgive you, if you stopped hating us."

No. Given her contemptuous rant it's obvious she does hate us, and the only way she'd stop hating us is if we let them turn middle America into a progressive ****hole just like just like the llace she comes from. On the other hand, I don't hate her. I call her names because she insults me and wants her to be just like her. I'm okay with her being her as long as she doesn't impact me. But how can one posibly reach someone so arrogant about forcing everyone to be like her.

They think we hate black and brown people. No. We hate THEM.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Isn't that what she said? You're kind of playing into her hand... Why prove her right?
    We don't hate you, middle America-You hate us. So we left, and stopped caring about you. But we'd forgive you, if you stopped hating us.

Of course, I believe that yes, she does hate "middle America". The projectioning of her emotions are all too obvious. Sad, really.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I did kind of make up a word didn't I?

I blame it on the four hours I've spent slogging through income tax law.

I was referring to..

C1mjuKpUQAAMaSc.jpg

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't hate THEM. I hate what they're doing. I don't bully them. I don't marginalize them by labeling them with names that don't apply. I don't like being bullied. And by calling us racists and bigots, they're making us into an image of a straw monster, despicable enough to justify utter contempt, and then bully us by mass shaming us into submission. And why? Because we don't agree with their worldview? The way the right has reacted to the progressive mass shaming, especially culminating with the election of Trump, is how normal people react to being wrongly vilified.

But I'm not going to do the same thing to them that they're doing to people like me. I'd rather just call them out for their dishonesty and hypocrisy. I think it was Tucker Carlson who said something to the effect that progressivism has become a sort of religion for the left, in that they burn heretics at the stake. I think he's absolutely right about that. And I think it is more effective for the right leaning people with the biggest microphones to nail them with it every day. Streep needs to be called out and smacked upside the head with the real truth of it. The left has done the very thing to the right that she inaccurately accuses the right of doing. And Hollywood has started to believe their own hyperbole.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom