"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Some points of wisdom from M(oronic)TV

Blue lives matter is NOT real because they were not born with blue skin.

2016 really sucked (I guess Trump's fault for winning).

Only white guy's get to enjoy America.

[video=youtube;SBluYsydAVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBluYsydAVc[/video]

MRockwell

Just Me
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    OK, hope the statutes of stupidity has ran out on this. Fiance sent this to me from the book of faces. Way tooo much facepalm going on.

RogueBullets.jpg

Don't mess with rogue bullets!

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Now, now. We shouldn't be too harsh on these misunderstood young adults. We should praise them for posting their exploits online, rather than shame them.

It's the only way they'll get arrested.

Yeah, at least one of the suspects in my vandalism case has been seen on social media stating she is glad she didnt get caught that night. SMH

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Actual sign in Harrison, Arkansas

rvom87lu5k5y.jpg

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    From the description in the article, I am guessing "mumbler" wandered into the wrong theater, was confused as to why it was a) already full, and b) already had a movie playing. Panic ensued.

If I stampeded from a theater every time I saw someone "odd", I'd never get passed the previews.
    yep, probably went for popcorn and soda, walked into the wrong room and couldn't find his wife. Big deal.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Listen to the dispatcher try to create a crime. 5 years ago, before cc became legal in WI.

[video=youtube;-cE5N2ZXr6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cE5N2ZXr6c[/video]

I'm sorry, what exactly did the dispatcher do wrong. She explained the law to the citizen in such a way that the person apologized. She dispatched Police as a precaution, and hopefully informed them, of the actual circumstances. I think that is the case since none of the pics depict any jack booting.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I'm sorry, what exactly did the dispatcher do wrong. She explained the law to the citizen in such a way that the person apologized. She dispatched Police as a precaution, and hopefully informed them, of the actual circumstances. I think that is the case since none of the pics depict any jack booting.

So if I see a group of OCers (one with an INGO shirt instead of Open Carry Wisconsin), do you recommend calling 911? And then what should the dispatcher do? Send out a squad just to check on them?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    If you call because you don't understand the law, that is on you.

I would hope that the dispatcher would be professional, get all the info and if she saw nothing against code, assuage the complainants fears by explaining the law.

Unfortunately the dispatcher is usually required to dispatch police for CYA purposes.

In this situation it seems the police on scene preformed totally professionally.

In my humble opinion it was handled about as professionally as expected.

This is how it is not supposed to be done. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ererville.html?highlight=schererville+walmart

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    If you call because you don't understand the law, that is on you.

I would hope that the dispatcher would be professional, get all the info and if she saw nothing against code, assuage the complainants fears by explaining the law.

Unfortunately the dispatcher is usually required to dispatch police for CYA purposes.

In this situation it seems the police on scene preformed totally professionally.

In my humble opinion it was handled about as professionally as expected.

This is how it is not supposed to be done. https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ererville.html?highlight=schererville+walmart

And there professionalism cost the city of Madison.

[video=youtube;lBjqlJRei-A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBjqlJRei-A[/video]

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom