"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Hot, but another liberal.

House-MD-Season-5-Additional-Promo-Pics-lisa-edelstein-17678682-469-625.jpg

She looks just like a girl I dated in HS. And she was batsh!t crazy.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Been married for 33 years and it has only cracked the surface once, but it is there.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    She looks just like a girl I dated in HS. And she was batsh!t crazy.

She did play a whacko girlfriend on the Frasier show one time so, it's in her repertoire. :)

News flash.
    They ALL have it in their repertoire. Some just pull it out more.

Been married for 33 years and it has only cracked the surface once, but it is there.

For the record. I was set straight when I was a younger man.
    In my mid 20s, I was working in the mill, and made a comment about a girlfriend, something to the effect of, "She's crazy".
    The senior tech looked at me and said, "They're ALL crazy. You just have to find one that you can deal with."
    I started, "But.. ".
    He cut me off, and said, "Repeat after me. They are...."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    For the record. I was set straight when I was a younger man.
    In my mid 20s, I was working in the mill, and made a comment about a girlfriend, something to the effect of, "She's crazy".
    The senior tech looked at me and said, "They're ALL crazy. You just have to find one that you can deal with."
    I started, "But.. ".
    He cut me off, and said, "Repeat after me. They are...."

When Mrs. GFGT and I decided to get married, we went down to JotP to get it done. As the guy was running down the list of questions they ask, the soon-to-be-Mrs. GFGT was answering them: "yes...no...yes...no...", etc. routinely as they went along, and I was halfway paying attention. Then the guy gets to the question that went something like: "have you ever been diagnosed with a mental disorder?". She said "yes". The look on that guy's face... I can only imagine the look on mine when it finally dawned on me what just happened :laugh: Mrs. GFGT had that "What?" look as we both stood there looking at her. The guy asked the question again...slowly this time...:D. To this day, there have been times when I wondered if she was lying the second time he asked that question. :lmfao:

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    SHEEPLE STAMPEEEEEEEEEEDE!

A man walks into a theater a bit before the movie is ending mumbling to himself, walks up the screen. He then slowly turns around and the audience flips out and evacs in a panic. No gun, no threats, but they beat feet anyway. Idiots afraid of their own damned shadows.

Man?s Erratic Behavior Triggers Stampede At Union Sq. Movie Theater « CBS New York

What's a reasonable response? You gonna stick around and see what a crazy guy with a bag standing in front of a movie screen is going to do?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    Sure.
    How else do you get by life?
    If I had to run away every time I see "strange behavior", I'd never get anything done.

I have to agree with Kut on this one. We read constantly on INGO the need for situational awareness. While it may have escalated to a panic level, it looks like people did have their eyes open and were mindful of what was going on.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    “People were angry and upset and I think it would’ve been solved, I think with a little leadership from the management there,” said Gilbert.

People do wierd things. Other people react like a bunch of cats when the vacuum cleaner turns on. And of course, we have to blame somebody...in this case it's the management of the movie theater. If movie theaters turned away all the weirdos that buy tickets, then there'd be screams of discrimination, bigotry, xenophobia, transphobia, and any other phobia they can think of. 200 people running for the doors (presumably all in a direction away from the mumbler) seems like a recipe for disaster too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom