"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

More

https://gma.yahoo.com/family-knife-...questions-200511422--abc-news-topstories.html
    Family of Knife-Wielding 14-Year-Old Shot by Police Questions Officer's Use of Gun

By MORGAN WINSOR December 9, 2016 4:00 PM

“You have a very mentally unhinged student attempting to keep people away from him by swinging knives in the air,” the lawyer, Houston, said. “If that’s worthy of execution, then I guess I’m standing on a different platform than those people that think it appropriate to shoot a child.”

Yes. You're "standing on a different platform".
    And if you get stabbed a few times, so might you.
    Maybe, if you're waving knives around in a crowd to "protect yourself", you should drop those knives when the police show up and tell you to "DROP THE KNIVES!".

Also, read this part over again... "very mentally unhinged student ".
    Not exactly filling me with warm fuzzy feelings.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, this isn't from MDA, or that other anti gun group.
    So I thought I'd put it here.

I can't copy the screenshot, because of the language filter problem, and I don't need anymore infractions.
    So I'll type it out.
    If you want to see it, on FaceBook, it's on the "Anti Gunners Say The Darnedest Things Rebooted" page.

Steven Scott Acimovic
    We need to create a federal secret police battalion imbued with emergency powers that will go door-to-door, execute unannounced raids,
    on domestic terrorists cells (aka homes of gun owners) and use all possible force imaginable to confiscate and destroy them.

There is absolutely no room in the perfect society for gun owners.

This didn't have the word I couldn't post. It was in the replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

I can't copy the screenshot, because of the language filter problem, and I don't need anymore infractions.
    So I'll type it out.
    If you want to see it, on FaceBook, it's on the "Anti Gunners Say The Darnedest Things Rebooted" page.

Steven Scott Acimovic
    We need to create a federal secret police battalion imbued with emergency powers that will go door-to-door, execute unannounced raids,
    on domestic terrorists cells (aka homes of gun owners) and use all possible force imaginable to confiscate and destroy them.

They're always in favor of unbridled, violent government force when their side has the reins of power.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

So I'll type it out.

Steven Scott Acimovic

They're always in favor of unbridled, violent government force when their side has the reins of power.

I'm sure he'd be singing a different tune, if that "secret force" accidentally shot one of his friends, and raided his house on wrong info.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    15349813_1800293310245276_723083017273131030_n.jpg

A strategically trained sniper? Ha Ha Ha. His first sentence blows it. And most of the people I know trained "6 different ways to kill you" don't feel the need to boast it. In fact, they don't really tell people at all.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    So someone can point a firearm at his head for 20 minutes and our martial arts expert will remain calm and talk him down, but not before bonding with him and making a life long friend, yet the sight of a gun in a holster will cause him to run away?

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    More

https://gma.yahoo.com/family-knife-...questions-200511422--abc-news-topstories.html
    Family of Knife-Wielding 14-Year-Old Shot by Police Questions Officer's Use of Gun

By MORGAN WINSOR December 9, 2016 4:00 PM

“You have a very mentally unhinged student attempting to keep people away from him by swinging knives in the air,” the lawyer, Houston, said. “If that’s worthy of execution, then I guess I’m standing on a different platform than those people that think it appropriate to shoot a child.”

Yes. You're "standing on a different platform".
    And if you get stabbed a few times, so might you.
    Maybe, if you're waving knives around in a crowd to "protect yourself", you should drop those knives when the police show up and tell you to "DROP THE KNIVES!".

Also, read this part over again... "very mentally unhinged student ".
    Not exactly filling me with warm fuzzy feelings.
    Well of course he was wildly swinging knives at other children who were unarmed to protect himself. After all didn't the video show no one approach him, so it clearly worked. The fact that he appeared to move closer to these unarmed children and refuse to comply with the instructions of the officer was caused by swamp gas reflecting off a weather balloon.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I'm sure he'd be singing a different tune, if that "secret force" accidentally shot one of his friends, and raided his house on wrong info.

Or if a new administration took over, with a new set of priorities and decided a group of people he likes needs to be exterminated...because, reasons.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

A strategically trained sniper? Ha Ha Ha. His first sentence blows it. And most of the people I know trained "6 different ways to kill you" don't feel the need to boast it. In fact, they don't really tell people at all.

Let me see if I got this correct, my comprehension skills get confused sometimes. He is a trained sniper and martial artist who after training lived in the projects 8 years while he went to college?? Were college dorms too dangerous to live in? 8 years?? Did he get a degree? Sounds like a Master of liberal arts.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN

So I'll type it out.

Steven Scott Acimovic

"Trump is literally Hitler and he is going to round up all the gays and Muslims" - from the same people who want a secret police force, with a shoot to kill policy, to round up all the people they disagree with

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    So someone can point a firearm at his head for 20 minutes and our martial arts expert will remain calm and talk him down, but not before bonding with him and making a life long friend, yet the sight of a gun in a holster will cause him to run away?

Yup. That's what I got from his rant.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

This one time his daughter was kidnapped buy euro/arab human traffickers and he used his particular set of skills to kill them all.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Let me see if I got this correct, my comprehension skills get confused sometimes. He is a trained sniper and martial artist who after training lived in the projects 8 years while he went to college?? Were college dorms too dangerous to live in? 8 years?? Did he get a degree? Sounds like a Master of liberal arts.

From the looks of his pic, the only thing he is good at killing is a 24oz porterhouse, baked potato and dessert at his local steakhouse.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Logic doesn't seem to be his strong point. Maybe it's because he's a "strategically trained" sniper.

Well of course he was wildly swinging knives at other children who were unarmed to protect himself. After all didn't the video show no one approach him, so it clearly worked. The fact that he appeared to move closer to these unarmed children and refuse to comply with the instructions of the officer was caused by swamp gas reflecting off a weather balloon.

I could go with "defending ", but, when the officers pull up and say "DROP THE KNIFE", then I guess you'd better drop them.

Or if a new administration took over, with a new set of priorities and decided a group of people he likes needs to be exterminated...because, reasons.

Well, that's what people seem to forget. Once you open Pandora's box...

A Master in B.S.ing.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

"Trump is literally Hitler and he is going to round up all the gays and Muslims" - from the same people who want a secret police force, with a shoot to kill policy, to round up all the people they disagree with

Well.. duh.
    Of course.

This one time his daughter was kidnapped buy euro/arab human traffickers and he used his particular set of skills to kill them all.

:rofl:

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville

It looks like we now know the identity of Gecko45.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom