"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Shelter Dog Watches Her Former Family Arrive To Adopt A New Pooch | The Huffington Post

Shelter Dog Watches Her Former Family Arrive To Adopt A New Pooch

...Video footage shows the 2-year-old German Shepherd barking and prancing when she spots her former owners arriving at her Los Angeles County shelter. But the family reportedly snubbed her because they wanted to adopt a different pet...

...Zuzu’s former owners said they no longer wanted her because she had been “crying and sad” over the death of her father, Lara revealed.
    “She wasn’t a happy dog anymore,” Lara wrote. Zuzu escaped their home and animal control picked her up, but her former family decided to move on..

This is INGO.
    So.. I can NOT say what I think about these people.
    Give up the dog, okay, maybe you're unable to care for it.
    But it was SAD... :xmad:
    And they're there to get another.

When your old man dies and you are sad, I hope your family leaves you, Lara. :xmad:

If I had been in charge, I would have shown the family the door and barred them from adopting.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Shelter Dog Watches Her Former Family Arrive To Adopt A New Pooch | The Huffington Post

...Video footage shows the 2-year-old German Shepherd barking and prancing when she spots her former owners arriving at her Los Angeles County shelter. But the family reportedly snubbed her because they wanted to adopt a different pet...

...Zuzu’s former owners said they no longer wanted her because she had been “crying and sad” over the death of her father, Lara revealed.
    “She wasn’t a happy dog anymore,” Lara wrote. Zuzu escaped their home and animal control picked her up, but her former family decided to move on..

This is INGO.

That really makes me sad for that poor dog.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton

This is INGO.

People suck

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

article-99-movie-poster-1992-1020230630.jpg

When Dr. Peter Morgan (Kiefer Sutherland) begins his medical internship at a Veteran's Administration hospital, he expects to breeze through on his way to a cushy practice. Instead, he's thrust into a bizarre bureaucratic maze where the health of patients is secondary to politics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom