"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Does that exclude attacks that ISIS took credit for or inspired, though?

Or people that came here from places abroad that sponsor/harbor/mill out terrorism?

Of course it excludes them....otherwise he would have come up with different weasel words in order to claim victory.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    That link came out kinda weird on my computer.
    But.. WTF?
    I so want to slap the **** out of that face.
    Threatening parents that lost their child.... :xmad:

Yeah, USA Today website using that goofy ganette layout. Here's some alternate links for others

Lucy Richards, Florida woman, arrested for death threats against parent of Sandy Hook victim - Washington Times
    DOJ: Tampa woman indicted for death threats against Sandy Hook parent | WTSP.com
    Florida woman calls Sandy Hook massacre a ?hoax,? threatens to kill parent of victim, officials say | WFTV

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Normally these stupid internet "challenges" are dumb enough on their own to earn a facepalm from me. But deciding to gather up your gang buddies to stage a drive-by mannequin challenge really raises the bar on stupid.

Arrests made after fake shootout "mannequin challenge" video gets back to police - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

[video=youtube_share;-rGIymTpaxE]http://youtu.be/-rGIymTpaxE[/video]

So what was it that warranted a search?
    I mean if showing a few weapons is it, then INGO is going to be in some trouble.

Unless the video shows felons holding the guns, I just don't see where it's necessary.
    Are they going to start searches after filming The Walking Dead?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

What's her INGO user name.

I joined INGO right before Sandy Hook and believe you me, this place was filled with weird claims and beliefs after the killings.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What's her INGO user name.

I joined INGO right before Sandy Hook and believe you me, this place was filled with weird claims and beliefs after the killings.

but didn't you see the kids getting on a bus just down the street, whisked away to secret camps never to be heard from again

also some of the parents are on imdb, so they were actually paid democrat actors and open your eyes houghmade omg

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    but didn't you see the kids getting on a bus just down the street, whisked away to secret camps never to be heard from again

also some of the parents are on imdb, so they were actually paid democrat actors and open your eyes houghmade omg

Someone else remembers those days.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "Over last 8 years, no foreign terrorist organization has successfully planned and executed an attack on our homeland" - Obama

I'm sure that's a huge relief to everyone in Boston, Chattanooga, Columbus, Fort Hood, Garland, Little Rock, NYC, Orlando, San Bernardino, Waltham, Mass., etc.

Well, one thing I'll say for him. He has accidentally thwarted their message. I can just see the face palm ISIS did after the Orlando Shootings. "No, no! This was jihad! This was us! This isn't homophobia! Stop calling it homophobia. You're stealing our terror!"

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Story about a police department that doesn't understand de-escalation and fired a combat veteran cop who did

Military-Trained Police May Be Less Hasty To Shoot, But That Got This Vet Fired

I heard that this morning. Interesting story, but is it wrong that I focused on the "silver pistol" without a "clip"?

Also, it sounds like this incident was the proverbial straw. It sounds like the city managers were itching to fire him and this was an easy way to make that work. I dunno...

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    No link, but a facebook friend shared an Indy Star article about Carriar stating 800 jobs saved by 2100 leaving. I responded with 800 jobs will still be employed, would you rather they leave also? Her response was, "Might as well go". No joke, I then made a response, which she replied and then deleted the entire comments. I wasn't surprised, she was a Hillary/Democrat/anti Trump this whole election. I actually unfollowed her until the election was over.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    No link, but a facebook friend shared an Indy Star article about Carriar stating 800 jobs saved by 2100 leaving. I responded with 800 jobs will still be employed, would you rather they leave also? Her response was, "Might as well go". No joke, I then made a response, which she replied and then deleted the entire comments. I wasn't surprised, she was a Hillary/Democrat/anti Trump this whole election. I actually unfollowed her until the election was over.

Well, Trump fudged the numbers. He only saved about a third of the Carrier jobs set to leave. He also stated that he would penalize those who moved.... but with Carrier, it seems he was more apt to hand out carrots, than swing sticks.... and Rexnor? What's happening to their jobs? Why are they being ignored?

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Well, Trump fudged the numbers. He only saved about a third of the Carrier jobs set to leave. He also stated that he would penalize those who moved.... but with Carrier, it seems he was more apt to hand out carrots, than swing sticks.... and Rexnor?

What's happening to their jobs? Why are they being ignored?

They are going away; because that is what President Obama does best.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom