"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Upgrade to a gun with a higher capacity then order special mags to cut capacity.

NYPD vets upset that rookies get better guns | New York Post

I'm going to guess that the mags are standard g-19 ones and the pistol grip was cut down to accept them. I could see that. But instead of standard g-19 go with the extended ones. Get 17 rounds and still fit both.

But the NYPD had the manufacturer customize the Glock 17s to carry only 15 rounds so it would be consistent with the interchangeable Glock 19 magazine.

There's something like 40,000 NYPD LEOs.
    I'm sorry to the "old timers", but I don't see them buying new guns for everyone.

Yep.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "We don't know if they agree or not... but let's drum up a mob just in case."

CyhHQPxXUAAeCOm.jpg:small

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Shelter Dog Watches Her Former Family Arrive To Adopt A New Pooch | The Huffington Post

Shelter Dog Watches Her Former Family Arrive To Adopt A New Pooch

...Video footage shows the 2-year-old German Shepherd barking and prancing when she spots her former owners arriving at her Los Angeles County shelter. But the family reportedly snubbed her because they wanted to adopt a different pet...

...Zuzu’s former owners said they no longer wanted her because she had been “crying and sad” over the death of her father, Lara revealed.
    “She wasn’t a happy dog anymore,” Lara wrote. Zuzu escaped their home and animal control picked her up, but her former family decided to move on..

This is INGO.
    So.. I can NOT say what I think about these people.
    Give up the dog, okay, maybe you're unable to care for it.
    But it was SAD... :xmad:
    And they're there to get another.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    And the ongoing topic of.. the continuing sickness of certain people...

https://gma.yahoo.com/california-mo...rned-onto-133804695--abc-news-topstories.html#

Frightening details are being revealed of the trauma and apparent abduction of California mom Sherri Papini, who was found alive on Thanksgiving after missing for three weeks.
    Among her injuries, Papini, a 34-year-old mother of two, had a message branded on her, Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko told ABC News.

"Her now emaciated body of 87 pounds was covered in multicolored bruises, severe burns, red rashes and chain markings," he said.
    Keith Papini also said the bridge of his wife's nose was broken and her hair had been chopped off.

:xmad:

Gee, actaeon. Why do you carry a gun? Are you paranoid?

No.
    I read the news.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom