"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    The significance of the photo was that people called the cops on her. She then said the cops will find out the photo isn't hers when they get there.

People called the cops because she posted at least twice of a willingness to harm her son. Doesn't matter if the picture is hers or not. The calls are justified.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    On her Twitter account, she has a "before and after" of the kid smiling / drowning, with a caption "when u get home from school excited to eat ur leftovers but you find out someone else ate them" (sic throughout) and, sick throughout.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I have an older phone. Android, not apple. when I installed the first update it messed up a bunch of apps and settings, so I have not updated in almost two years. My wife has the same phone and she has installed all of the updates and her battery life is anywhere ftom a few hours and even worse. My battery still lasts all day, sometimes only to late evening.

I have no compatibility problems, but I don't get a lot of new apps.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Doesn't need it's own thread, because it's a non-issue. Current uproar is over a freshly dead "Korryn Gaines"... people whining that she was shot by police over a misdemeanor.

The rest of the story: she was using her 5 year old son as a shield and pointing a gun at police, threatening them verbally.

Baltimore County Police Fatally Shoot Korryn Gaines; Boy, 5, Hurt - NBC News

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Extracting money from those with guilty conscience's, trying to buy their way into heaven or want-to-be-part-of-the-story types seems to be the reason crowdfunding was invented....and it often works.

We could look at this a couple of ways.

First, the only legitimate redistribution of wealth is charity. They could reword some things to make it that. Essentially it's getting people to voluntarily donate to what they believe is a worthy cause.

The second is to look at it is as a scam designed to exploit white guilt to take their money.

Heylia James said:
    There's only one thing more powerful than white fear, and that's white guilt. Now they say "Good morning," but what they really saying is "I'm not racist!"

Having the view of human nature that I do, I would tend to believe the latter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom