"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Well that's OK. Those kids are not hurting anyone and marijuana has absolutely no adverse effects.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I posted about that somewhere. I saw it on Twitter and I was not surprised but kinda disgusted that it took hours before any major news outlets picked that up.

Well that's OK. Those kids are not hurting anyone and marijuana has absolutely no adverse effects.

We'll, let's let that experiment continue and get the long term answer, once and for all, what the affects on society really are. I think neither side is all that willing to concede the truths reality will eventually bear out.

Hoosierkav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    South of Indianapolis
    The medical director for Denver EMS gave a presentation on this issue--apparently, the various food products are problematic for kids, since the effects of marijuana are delayed, little Timmy is consuming multiple servings of chips, etc. before he knows what has hit him...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Woman claims sexual assault by toy in Hibachi restaurant | WISH-TV

Anyone who's been to a Hibachi restaurant has seen one of these toys. It's pants come down and it "pees" water on the hot grill to make steam.

While it probably wasn't a great idea to spray it on the woman, I hardly think it can be considered sexual assault.

The "victim" claims she doesn't want to make any money from this, but is considering a lawsuit none the less.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Woman claims sexual assault by toy in Hibachi restaurant | WISH-TV

Anyone who's been to a Hibachi restaurant has seen one of these toys. It's pants come down and it "pees" water on the hot grill to make steam.

While it probably wasn't a great idea to spray it on the woman, I hardly think it can be considered sexual assault.

The "victim" claims she doesn't want to make any money from this, but is considering a lawsuit none the less.
    I saw "sexual" and "toy" and misread Hitachi...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom