"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    How can there be a civil discussion with this?

@seanmdav no, son, I'm angry because pig nra lobbyist have brainwashed people like u into thinking military-grade death tools are a C right

By "military grade" I assume he means mill spec. Because mil spec components on a firearm makes that firearm extra machine gunny.

@seanmdav i'm calling semi-automatic machines machine guns. You don't get to pick my terms. Your NRA buzzwords don't apply to me

How can you respond to that without employing some ridicule, because it is truly, mostly literally, ridiculous. How does anyone take him seriously. He sounds like he's 13 years old and just got his first twitter account.

Can't pick his terms, eh?

Sounds like he's a good little liberal.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well, I'm sure he also refers to himself as a "man" and "sane" so you cant help but feel sorry for him realizing that his reality is not ours. Obviously he makes it up as he goes.

I don't feel sorry for him. I strongly suspect he knows the reality. He's following cues, embellishing, and down right lying like the rest of them.

Can't pick his terms, eh?

Sounds like he's a good little liberal.

Yep. Of course, an intellectually honest person, upon learning that he's said stupid ****, would admit that he said stupid ****. But instead, he's being a good little liberal. Intellectually dishonest.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep. Of course, an intellectually honest person, upon learning that he's said stupid ****, would admit that he said stupid ****. But instead, he's being a good little liberal. Intellectually dishonest.

Judging by today's discourse, white people identifying as black, men identifying as women, etc., and it's all accepted and heralded as brave and enlightened, it's only logical that they'd extend this to other definitions they wish they could change for whatever reason(s).

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    :rofl:

Proof of reincarnation.
    No one can get that stupid in only 1 lifetime.

It got downright hilarious when Dana Loesch got involved. She tweeted photos of fingers in the shape of guns and then named the guns, which of course got everyone tweeting "hand" guns. Runner up: One guy tweeted a photo and called it "the shoulder thing that goes up".

The winner: of course it was the guy who tweeted his middle finger, calling it "the flamethrower".

raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    In deadly mistake, ankle monitor put on man?s fake leg | Fox 59

Protocol is to put the monitor directly against the skin. Was instead put over a sock -- on a prosthetic leg. Guy just switched legs and allegedly committed a murder. We have SOPs for a reason.

All kinds of stupid going on in this story. Most of all that the guy hadn't put the fake leg and ankle monitor back on. Cops found it in a box when they came to question him.

There goes your alibi moron.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    mU4XaJv.gif

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member