"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I know the sentiment of these people. It's pure unearned virtue. Someone once told me that if someone tries to kill her she'll just let them, rather than using deadly force to harm another living being. I'm pretty sure she orgasmed from her self-opinion when she said it. Put that self-righteous, unearned virtue into a law and you arrest individuals for trying to protect their own lives.

Pretty much:

DZ9AoxvW0AAH0OD.jpg:small

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Someone told me if you kill someone while defending yourself, it is wrong. Because there is still someone dead.

I told them, it's not the same.
    The attacker is the one that made the choice to murder.
    Had the attacker not "attacked", then nothing would have happened.
    The defender would have continued about the day not killing someone.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    I know the sentiment of these people. It's pure unearned virtue. Someone once told me that if someone tries to kill her she'll just let them, rather than using deadly force to harm another living being. I'm pretty sure she orgasmed from her self-opinion when she said it. Put that self-righteous, unearned virtue into a law and you arrest individuals for trying to protect their own lives.

I dumped a girl like that. Freaking beautiful redhead. I would have married her, right up to the point where she admitted one night that she could never kill, not even in self defense. I'm like, hell girl, I'm not having kids with some chick that won't defend them or herself. :nuts:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Alright, so this is an old story... and usually it'd be PPD... but this seems extremely excessive.

Woman Receives Life Sentence for Forcing 13 year old Boy to touch her breasts

And here's the hearing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-xEdbEubjs

First: She has a ****ty lawyer.
    Second: You can get wasted and drive a car into a group of people, killing them, and get a less sentence than this. You can rape someone and get less of a punishment.

The reason for the punishment... Her crime took place in Nevada where lewdness with child under 14 years carries a minimum sentence of life with the possibility of parole after ten years.

Her appeal was denied. Again, her lawyer was ****. Give that video a watch if you want to see what I mean.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2...l-filipovics-flaming-hot-chappaquiddick-take/

Movie about ted kennedy killing a woman and really just republicans (Trump) who are still killing women or something .....Sooo...... yeah.

Don't forget Chappaquiddick was also about a powerful man having sex with an underling. So she may not have been only referring to all of the killings, but was also including all those powerful Republicans in Hollywood that were raping people too.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Be happy you don't live in the UK.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-ne...urglar-12300739.amp?__twitter_impression=true

A pair of burglars break into a 78-year-old man's home. One of them, a 38-year-old armed with a stabbing implement, forces him into his kitchen. The homeowner manages to stab his attacker a single time. The police arrive later and... they arrest the homeowner for murder.

The bad news: The idiot dead robber's idiot friends and relatives bullt a freakin' "shrine" across the street from victims' house.

The worse news: The police said "it's just one of those things" and would not do anything about it despite the complaints of the neighborhood.

The good news: A "vigilante" (as styled by the media) ripped the whole thing down and filmed himself doing so.

The better news: Although the old gent was initially arrested on suspicion of murder, he has now been released without charges. (After the few remaining sane Britons lambasted the cops).

The bad news: The old gent now is under protection of the police because of threats by the dead idiot's friends and relatives.

Neighbours destroy shrine to dead Hither Green burglar Henry Vincent | Daily Mail Online

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I feel like we're getting dumber as a society, certainly lazier. Oil filter and 1 quart of oil from John Deere, $14. This filter and .8 quarts, a 40 percent oil change, $40. Heck, for about $20 you get a filter and 2 Quarts for a complete oil change. It's really pretty easy.

[video=youtube;zIrePocxcdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIrePocxcdQ[/video]

Last edited:

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I guess drag queens are too mainstream. After all, they've got The Birdcage, To Wong Foo and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (among others, I'm sure) to celebrate them. They obviously don't need to take part in a march that they've probably been featured in for decades anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom