"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

sharkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Hognuts' Liberal ****hole
    Jesus would have been driving an Excursion or maybe one of those extended vans. How else would he have hauled 12 of his buddies around & towed a fishing boat?

Ummm, hello? He is JESUS. He fed thousands with a fish and a couple of loaves, how is it a stretch for Him to fit everyone into a Swatch car and still have the horses to pull a 3 masted?

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I attended an Easter drama put on at a local church (I use the term loosely) because I was given tickets (yes, they sell them). There was reserved parking for the pastor up front. Parked in that space was a very nice RR Silver Seraph (it was years ago).

It wasn't the Bee- it was real. Of course, it's a health, wealth prosperity "gospel" place...and it was apparently working out for at least one guy.

I feel dirty that I ever crossed the threshhold of that place.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's a sad state of society when we're giving attention to pitting kids against each other.

Parkland student Kasky bows out of debate with Kashuv | Fox News

Why won't their child fight my child?! I told you my kid was stronger.

Gotta start them young.

h-MIXED-MARTIAL-ARTS-CHILDREN-960x540.jpg

Also, I'm not clicking that link because I don't want to give attention to that crap.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I attended an Easter drama put on at a local church (I use the term loosely) because I was given tickets (yes, they sell them). There was reserved parking for the pastor up front. Parked in that space was a very nice RR Silver Seraph (it was years ago).

It wasn't the Bee- it was real. Of course, it's a health, wealth prosperity "gospel" place...and it was apparently working out for at least one guy.

I feel dirty that I ever crossed the threshhold of that place.

The "gospel" of prosperity, succinctly put, is basically "God wants us both to be rich, but he wants me to go first"

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    It's a sad state of society when we're giving attention to pitting kids against each other.

Parkland student Kasky bows out of debate with Kashuv | Fox News

Why won't their child fight my child?! I told you my kid was stronger.
    What do you expect when the narrative is that any criticism of the arguments these kids put forward is an attack on these kids? The obvious solution is that you seek equal terms. That is what we have here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom