"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Dude is ****ed up.

This might be one of those "prison justice" situations.

Turley posted an advertisement on Craigslist in 2015 under the heading "Play with Daddie's Little Girl." In emails with undercover Houston Police Department officers, he wrote that he had a girl "younger than 10" to whom he would give "sleep meds" before the encounter, the district attorney's office said.

Turley told the undercover officer he charged $1,000 for two hours with his daughter and wrote that the girl might be "too young for intercourse but everything else was OK," Ogg's office said

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Prisoners, even as depraved as they may be, are said to have lines that aren't crossed. Child molesters particularly are not held in high regard. Even if he's held in protective custody, I don't see him completing much of that sentence. What I wonder is, if this cop wasn't the first customer, are there others that need to be hunted down? I wish he could have been sentenced to death by being chained down on top of a fire ant nest.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mother crashed car into pole to prove to kids God is real, police say

Wonder if she'll be able to keep her kids after this.

Police say Warren was driving northbound on Peachtree Industrial Boulevard when she crossed into the southbound lanes and drove head on into a concrete pole.

Sitting in a police car, her children explained what happened before the crash.

“You think she did it on purpose?” the officer asks.

“Yeah because she turned. Her eyes was closed and she was saying, blah, blah, blah, ‘I love God,’” one daughter said. “She didn’t want us to just have a car accident. She wanted us to know that God is real."

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    She ought to read her bible a little closer. Even Jesus didn't do that when he was tempted.

Great point:

"And Jesus answered him, “It is said, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'”

Luke 4:12 (quoting Deuteronomy 6:16)

....and something for everyone who ever wanted to "name it and claim it" of "pray His promises back to Him" to keep in mind.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Sucks but he did the crime. Personally I think people like him should automatically have citizenship upon successful completion of their first contract.
    He was on the path to citizenship till he took a hard left to nose candy town.
    In 2010, he was convicted in Cook County, Illinois, on charges related to delivering more than 2 pounds of cocaine to an undercover officer.

So, FIFY, GPIA7R:

Curious what some INGO'ers think about this:

Drug Dealer Deported to Mexico | Time

Isn't he want of the bad Mexicans Trump is always warning us about? :dunno:
    (should that be purple?)

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Great point:

"And Jesus answered him, “It is said, ‘You shall not put the Lord your God to the test.'”

Luke 4:12 (quoting Deuteronomy 6:16)

....and something for everyone who ever wanted to "name it and claim it" of "pray His promises back to Him" to keep in mind.

Hey! Those are not tests; I sent in my seed, now it's going to grow. God's going to give me what I want!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom