"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    If the goal of incarceration is reform, in addition to punishment, maybe spending time with his dying Mom will help his heart to grow three sizes...
    That could happen, or, he could kill someone while on home incarceration, which is what quite a few thugs in Louisville have done recently. Or, he could go out while on home incarceration and get into a shootout with the cops, and then we’ll all get to hear how good of a boy he was and all he wanted was to take care of his ailing momma. Either way, at this point, I’m guessing he probably hasn’t committed his last crime.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

If the goal of incarceration is reform, in addition to punishment, maybe spending time with his dying Mom will help his heart to grow three sizes...

That could happen, or, he could kill someone while on home incarceration, which is what quite a few thugs in Louisville have done recently. Or, he could go out while on home incarceration and get into a shootout with the cops, and then we’ll all get to hear how good of a boy he was and all he wanted was to take care of his ailing momma. Either way, at this point, I’m guessing he probably hasn’t committed his last crime.

He didn't seem to be helping his dying mom before. Why do you think he'll act different now?
    littletommy is right.

What a cheap sumbeach! Bought the guy 1 tube to last a life sentence!
    Florida cop says man who shot him will need K-Y Jelly in prison | Miami Herald

GPIA, first... duped.
    Second, the guy shot at the cop and his son. And... he was convicted.
    So, I think "poor taste" is allowed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    He didn't seem to be helping his dying mom before. Why do you think he'll act different now?
    littletommy is right.

GPIA, first... duped.
    Second, the guy shot at the cop and his son. And... he was convicted.
    So, I think "poor taste" is allowed.

I am with you in both cases. If he didn't particularly care about mom's predicament the day before he was locked up, he probably won't the day he walks out the door.

I don't blame the cop at all for having some prison humor at the expense of the thug who shot him.

OldHoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2013
    Pansexual and Polyamorous should be mad for being stuck at the back of the list. This shows a certain insensitivity and privilege on the part of LGGBDTTTIQQA and A.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    HALF as in 50% of American "secretly" identifies as LGBT.........

Openb7d.gif

Half of INGO.........
    Ok gays..... uh sorry.... guys.... fess up.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I feel more comfortable on a women's bike. Does that count for anything? (why does the one with the balls get the one with the bar? )

Pansexual and Polyamorous should be mad for being stuck at the back of the list. This shows a certain insensitivity and privilege on the part of LGGBDTTTIQQA and A.

I still say that the acronym is ridiculous. Even the real one. Its getting so long that its longer than some words, which is counterproductive. (acronyms are supposed to be short) I think they need to invent a new word to encompass all flavors of non cisgender. Kinda like the word "queer". (not that one of course) Something short that means non cisgender.

Though this does outline a very important point; the ridiculousness of being totally inclusive. This is what happens when you are TOO inclusive; it gets silly.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom