"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I could not come up with anything to match this guy's drunken stupidity.

Police: Man found drunk in car outside Jasper police station

Give the guy credit for his service to the community. At least he drove his drunk ass to the PD so they didn't have to go to the time and expense of chasing him down!

Environmentalists would b*tch about not having anything to b*tch about, and this proves it.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I could not come up with anything to match this guy's drunken stupidity.

Police: Man found drunk in car outside Jasper police station

How about a guy is celebrating his Birthday at a bar, gets drunk and decides to sleep it off in his car, sounds good so far right? Police stopped by to check out the car and woke him up to make sure he was okay, told him smart idea and have a good night. They don't get a block down the road when they see him pulling out of the parking lot. When asked why he decided to drive home, he told them that he thought them checking on him was a dream and that he took it as a sign he should go home.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The author seems to have left out how this is "bad for the environment".

The solution for being annoyed by other people's lights has been the same for about 120 years. Don't live close to other people. Live in areas with a dense population, you get what you get.

Of course Freeman doesn't help with his crusade to get people to leave their lights on all night.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    jamil has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    “their”? Really? So we’re really going to use a plural pronoun as singular? WTG VB.

But anyway, surely my site supporter hasn’t warn off yet. I thought I just paid a few months ago.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    “their”? Really? So we’re really going to use a plural pronoun as singular? WTG VB.

But anyway, surely my site supporter hasn’t warn off yet. I thought I just paid a few months ago.

Well here's my private message, public. Feel free to cross-quote it to genpol if you like.

Subject: Kut is right.

GPIA7R said:
    "yt", in this case, is most definitely intended to mean "white".

The two tweets she used it in were made back when 140 characters was still the rule. You can see she uses "white" commonly in the other tweets where it fits.

It also reads much smoother to say "white"... as "whitey" doesn't make much sense grammatically (as far as it even could make sense) in the way she used it.

Just my opinion, because I do love seeing threads devolve into arguments about semantics.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Wow, along the lines of "AYKM"...

Has anyone taken a look at these forums on IE, logged out? Occasionally have to lately in order to get around some broken stuff. Ads... ads everywhere. Every other post just littered with ads. Blocks of advertisements bigger than the posts they're in. Insane.

Grateful for Chrome and uBlock.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom