"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Kid was bullied for his homemade Metalica Shirt - And the band comes to his school with a message just for him.........

Metallica-kid.jpg

https://thehardtimes.net/blog/when-...to-his-school-with-a-cease-and-desist-letter/

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They say for every lock there's a key.

They also say for every rule there's an exception.

This is like presumptuous chicks that say "I have a boyfriend..." when you're nice or polite to them. Like, *****, no one is hitting on you. This is people being civil.

gvetb8dex8w31.jpg

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    This is like presumptuous chicks that say "I have a boyfriend..." when you're nice or polite to them. Like, *****, no one is hitting on you. This is people being civil.

gvetb8dex8w31.jpg

Always remember: half the doctors out there graduated in the lower 50% of their class...

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Please tell me this is some "duffleblog" style made up crap...

I think you are right. It looks like BS.
    I think it is a pretty stupid copycat thing from that 4th grade boy in Florida that was bullied for his homemade University of Tennessee t-shirt. That turned out great though - they started making and selling his design and it became pretty popular with the proceeds going to 'STOMP Out Bullying'. UT gave the kid a four year scholarship for when he is ready too!

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    I think you are right. It looks like BS.
    I think it is a pretty stupid copycat thing from that 4th grade boy in Florida that was bullied for his homemade University of Tennessee t-shirt. That turned out great though - they started making and selling his design and it became pretty popular with the proceeds going to 'STOMP Out Bullying'. UT gave the kid a four year scholarship for when he is ready too!

Sorry, I thought it was obvious enough that it was satire, like the bullied kid with the Tennessee shirt, but with the plot-twist of the Cease-and-Desist.

I mean, I'd eat that Tennesee kid's homemade shirt if there wasn't at least one Lawyer-person who didn't briefly have copyright infringement floating through his mind when he first saw that story, if only as an acknowledgement of fact.

I thought that's what made the Metalica kid satire so funny.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

gvetb8dex8w31.jpg

Women's rights. Okay. I get it. I agree. But in 2019, you're pretty much there. Now start acting like you belong there.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Women's rights. Okay. I get it. I agree. But in 2019, you're pretty much there. Now start acting like you belong there.

Has any group ever admitted that they're "there" now? That they've made it to where they wanted to be as far as equality goes?

I think once they do that, they give up all the power. They can't demand more. So why would they ever admit to being "there"?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    When gays "Come Out" they are pretty much........ "There".

I mean, who am I to judge on what level of "Gayness" they are. :gheyhi:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom