"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    EGdG-4GXYAEUjng

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    And the NSA has a new recruit

The internet went to similar lengths to find Shai Laboof's "He Will Not Divide Us" flag... mapping out cloud patterns, flights in the area... other times the shadows on surrounding buildings reflecting in windows... and found it and took it down every time.

Never underestimate weaponized autism.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The internet went to similar lengths to find Shai Laboof's "He Will Not Divide Us" flag... mapping out cloud patterns, flights in the area... other times the shadows on surrounding buildings reflecting in windows... and found it and took it down every time.

Never underestimate weaponized autism.
    I had to duck-duck Shia LaBeouf (ahem). Although I have to admit that I also thought Shai Laboof would make a great stripper name. I don't know why. :):

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You were hoping...
    and very disappointed!
    Not really. A stripper with that name would probably work at someplace like Sunset Strip, or The Silk (formerly known as Silk and Lace, aka "Silk and Disgrace") down here in Indy. Or so I've heard. But it was a long, long time ago... :):

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    After reading this story I would like to change this thread's title to - "Are You ****ing Kidding Me?"

'Philadelphia preparing for first-in-nation supervised injection site after legal win'

Typically, users bring in drugs obtained on the street and are monitored as they inject or smoke the drugs to prevent overdoses. Medical professionals on site are equipped with naloxone to reverse overdoses and can provide clean syringes, matches for cooking heroin, elastic strips to tie off veins, water to dilute drugs and other provisions.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadel...d-injection-site-does-not-violate-federal-law

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    After reading this story I would like to change this thread's title to - "Are You ****ing Kidding Me?"

'Philadelphia preparing for first-in-nation supervised injection site after legal win'

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadel...d-injection-site-does-not-violate-federal-law

That's just nuckin' futs.

ETA: “The ultimate goal of Safehouse’s proposed operation is to reduce drug use, not facilitate it,” the judge wrote.

That judge has got to be on drugs himself and probably should be disbarred. "To facilitate it" is EXACTLY the purpose of the facility. :ugh:

Last edited:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

The solution to homelessness is to help people be homeless. Result: homelessness in such places has risen. There’s literally **** in the streets.

The solution to drug addiction is to help addicts get high. Result: epidemic usage levels continue. Maybe the spread of disease is less. Maybe not.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Woman killed in own home when Fort Worth officer shoots her, police and witness say

What in the **** kind of justification did this dude have to shoot from outside the house at a person inside the house. How ****ing sure of your target could you possibly be?

Firing through a window, a white Fort Worth officer fatally shot a black woman inside her home early Saturday after police were called to the house because its doors were open, according to police and the neighbor who summoned them.

Atatiana Jefferson, 28, died in a bedroom, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom