"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    At a wedding

I'm unsure as to what a "whip" and/or "nay-nay" is, or a "stanky leg". But these children seem to know.

There are also very young ones doing fortnite dances. Would it be considered assault if I were to hit them for this public display of embarrassment
    Congratulations. You’re a grumpy old man now. You may join the club. Membership doesn’t really have its privileges. You just start noticing more that, except for peak annoyance in their teen years, younger people are generally more annoying the younger they are.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    So, a veteran says, IF antifa attacks, he will stop them, and gets immediate attention.

Meanwhile, a creator of a kid's show admits to being a pedophile, and..
    (note: occasional INGO "unfriendly" language)
    [video=youtube;rxoOwF4sK8Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxoOwF4sK8Y[/video]

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    more pedo.
    more language warning.
    why are these people not being "taken care of"?

[video=youtube;uEUX3Q1a1GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEUX3Q1a1GQ[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    more pedo.
    more language warning.
    why are these people not being "taken care of"?

[video=youtube;uEUX3Q1a1GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEUX3Q1a1GQ[/video]

Oh. Good to see he has a line to draw...at least he doesn’t **** babies.

Oh. And, I thought shoe on head got canceled recently, around the time that sewernuget got canceled.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Oh. Good to see he has a line to draw...at least he doesn’t **** babies.

Oh. And, I thought shoe on head got canceled recently, around the time that sewernuget got canceled.

She had 2 posts recently

And the "line he has to draw", should be 6 foot under.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Wouldn't it be more appropriate to hit the parents?

After having to the throw the neighbor kid's scooter/bike thing back in THEIR yard, AGAIN, before mowing, I'm growing strongly into your way of thinking...

I mean, they wouldn't have given me the license to carry a pistol if I wasn't allowed the occasional piston whipping, right? My Dad gave me a good screaming at if I even left my bike outside, never mind in the neighbor's yard...

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    After having to the throw the neighbor kid's scooter/bike thing back in THEIR yard, AGAIN, before mowing, I'm growing strongly into your way of thinking...

I mean, they wouldn't have given me the license to carry a pistol if I wasn't allowed the occasional piston whipping, right? My Dad gave me a good screaming at if I even left my bike outside, never mind in the neighbor's yard...

Start parking in their driveway til they get the hint :dunno:

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Start parking in their driveway til they get the hint :dunno:

At least then someone would be parking in their driveway... Their driveway will fit 4 cars without an issue, but they park in front of my house 90% of the time (occasionally partially blocking my driveway) with the driveway either empty or with 1 car in it. Plus, if they simply put all of the crap in the garage into ONE pile, they could pretty easily park a car in there too.

These people are just the definition of hapless hillbillies. I mean, they put about 500 gallon inflatable pool ON THEIR DECK. What sort of idiot thinks a typical backyard deck is rated for 2 tons of water, plus furniture, a grill, 4 kids, and 6 adults? Hat's off to the guy that built that deck though... They also put one of those portable basketball goals about 80% in my yard (thus killing the grass under it) and aren't making any signs of weedeating it or anything else this summer. I took that one for the team by assuming that the village does raise all of the children, and all of the neighborhood kids use it, but still... They didn't even ask first.

I did meet you halfway on your idea. I put the scooter in the middle of their driveway this time rather than just kick it into their yard. I'm hoping the message was sent. In my past dealings with hapless hillbillies, I've learned that the best conversation is NO conversation and any amount of politely asking them to be reasonable is going to result in them going out of their way to be far LESS reasonable. I also admit that my past experiences are greatly weighing my overall feelings about that household. They're not as bad as I'm making them out to be, but my tolerance level was long ago exhausted by my previous neighbors (ex. one guy had outdoor speakers playing classic rock music 24/7 for the entire 10 years I owned that house... and the infractions actually get worse from there).

I know I'm making myself sound like the world's biggest jerk neighbor here, but all I really want is to be left alone and all I try to do is leave others alone, but sometimes its grating to do so...

This is also why I will be buying a good chunk of land next time. I rent this house, so whatever, but there's no way I'm ever buying another house within throwing distance (preferably not visible distance) of another neighbor.

Sorry guys... The whole "parents today" thing just happened to strike a nerve.

/rant

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    A good weedie will cut through the water tank on that goal eventually.

I noticed that the sun is already doing a fine job of that... Nice crack starting to form right in the center of the top of it, coming out from the fill plug, and its starting to collapse under its own weight. My assumption is that it's not actually "full" of water, or may not have any at all in it. We're not talking about MENSA members here and it already has blown over into the street once (missing their car parked in front my house, sadly... which is why they now park partially in front of my driveway on occasion).

Even more to my irritation, the goal is actually not that huge of an issue, as I'd rather have the neighborhood kids doing something constructive than dreaming up ways to be destructive, but when it fails (and this winter will likely be its last), I'm going to be stuck with a giant hole of dead dirt that I'm curious about my landlord reacting to. I'm hoping it will at least sprout a good weed patch before I move out in a few years.

Anyhow... Freakin' people...

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Interesting how they let the fight go while they thought he was just gonna stand there and take it. He starts connecting those haymakers and then they step in to break it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom