"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    ^^^ He's not wrong. I've been laughing at these idiots too, but I've also been worried sick about what they've been doing to the nation and our society. Their movement has been gaining a lot of power because, like ISIS, they have such a great propaganda machine.

And because everyone's lazy and wants the government to be a father figure and take care of them.
    And history doesn't seem to be taught anymore.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    People are having the hardest ****ing time with the new roundabout by my neighborhood. Second near crash in a week from dumb ****s pulling in front of me.

What makes them think the car *coming at them* is suddenly going to stop and let them in?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Lead deficiency.

Definitely.

Authorities report that 22-year-old Andrew Ivan Aman was set to stab as many children as possible at Bellamy Elementary School in Tampa, Florida. He was taken into custody for a mental health evaluation under the state's Baker Act.

BREAKING: Under the Baker Act, Andrew Ivan Aman's firearms have been confiscated and he is no longer a threat to the general public.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    People are having the hardest ****ing time with the new roundabout by my neighborhood. Second near crash in a week from dumb ****s pulling in front of me.

What makes them think the car *coming at them* is suddenly going to stop and let them in?
    Probably the same folks driving in the pea soup fog this morning in grey/white cars and no headlights.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

I had the pleasure of seeing the opening day of a roundabout near one of my offices in Michigan. It looked like it was one of the first that Michiganders had ever seen. It was funny watching cars in the roundabout slow down nearly to a stop as they approached an occupied approach, as if they EXPECTED the person behind the yeild sign to suddenly ram them as they passed. Idiots.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN

almost got rammed two times at 106 and 31 this morning. You can always tell by watching the people that don’t even look to see if anyone is already in the roundy

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Ah yes.
    Just wait til we get flying cars.
    waaa2waaa
    ggq9GcR.gif

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    There was a question about the CCL sign on the south side of Point blank range.

I sat down with the manager today and asked about it. He said that the Ohio corporation dictated what goes on their store advertising.

They do have CCW beginners class and advanced pistol classes. There instructors are employees that are NRA certified.

They do not offer any out of State CCW classes such as Utah.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I had the pleasure of seeing the opening day of a roundabout near one of my offices in Michigan. It looked like it was one of the first that Michiganders had ever seen. It was funny watching cars in the roundabout slow down nearly to a stop as they approached an occupied approach, as if they EXPECTED the person behind the yeild sign to suddenly ram them as they passed. Idiots.

There was a guy on Nextdoor that claimed that Indy doesn't have any roundabouts. Someone then pointed out that Indy has had a roundabout for a very long time, right downtown. You know the circle at Meridian and Market..

Haven

Network Warlord
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Just a week or two ago. It was on a discussion of the triangle at Southport and Mann road. Some people want that turned into a roundabout.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Just a week or two ago. It was on a discussion of the triangle at Southport and Mann road. Some people want that turned into a roundabout.
    That would be a good idea, actually. I live near there and couldn't tell you how many accidents I've seen there during one of the rush hours. Even after they put the stopsigns in northbound and southbound, it's still a sketchy intersection.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There should be a sign at the approach of every roundabout.

”If you haven’t a clue how this works, pull over and let your 12 year old drive. Can’t be any worse. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom