"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    If he just broke his eggs in the first place, we wouldn't be in this position.

I'm sure some here would help if he needs it...

giphy.gif

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Woman Gets Into Fight, Drops Baby On Pavement, Police Say. 3-Month-Old Later Dies

I can't imagine having the mindset to not only start a verbal confrontation, but then to get into a physical fight while holding a three month old baby.
    Seems to happen often though. In the situation I linked to, pregnant woman starts fight over man/love triangle type thing. Woman defends herself with gun, baby dies. Mother, term used lightly, is charged with manslaughter for getting into fight while pregnant and baby being killed. Not sure how all this will work out, or how I feel about it all. One thing for sure, as much as I am not advocating the killing of these children, they probably got off easy as their parents were not 'winners' so to speak.

https://www.wfla.com/news/woman-charged-in-shooting-death-of-her-unborn-baby-shooter-goes-free/

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I think the leftrhoid SJWs have a guide that assigns points to someone based on their perceived oppression, and they throw their support behind whoever tallies the most points. Being a muslim might get you a point or two, but being a conservative loses you some. Being a deluded XY pretending to be an XX gets you a couple, and making it someone else's problem gets you another one. Then you can throw in race, national origin, orientation, addiction, etc. The nutburger just scored better, so he gets the SJWs this time.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    What boggles my mind is nobody on the left is stepping up to stand up for these women. Another story detailed that the vast majority of them are conservative muslim women. They are just not allowed by faith to touch a random twig and berries. He/she is try to force these women to violate their religious beliefs, and some might say forcing a sexual assault on them by forcing the workers to handle his junk.

I thought the left was all about the minorities and protecting women?

If a man who doesn't try to claim he is something else demanded the exact same service and was refused, those same people would be falling over themselves "supporting" the poor, oppressed woman at that salon.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think the leftrhoid SJWs have a guide that assigns points to someone based on their perceived oppression, and they throw their support behind whoever tallies the most points. Being a muslim might get you a point or two, but being a conservative loses you some. Being a deluded XY pretending to be an XX gets you a couple, and making it someone else's problem gets you another one. Then you can throw in race, national origin, orientation, addiction, etc. The nutburger just scored better, so he gets the SJWs this time.

"Transgender" currently trumps all in the intersectionality victimhood points tally.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What boggles my mind is nobody on the left is stepping up to stand up for these women. Another story detailed that the vast majority of them are conservative muslim women. They are just not allowed by faith to touch a random twig and berries. He/she is try to force these women to violate their religious beliefs, and some might say forcing a sexual assault on them by forcing the workers to handle his junk.

I thought the left was all about the minorities and protecting women?

Trans is higher up in the intersectional hierarchy. But anyway I don’t buy his trans act. I highly suspect he’s feigning gender disphoria as cover because he’s a ****ing child predator.

Dude’s a ****ing creep. And the SJWs are too ideologically possessed to be capable of questioning a person who claims to be trans, despite the many red flags.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Trans is higher up in the intersectional hierarchy. But anyway I don’t buy his trans act. I highly suspect he’s feigning gender disphoria as cover because he’s a ****ing child predator.

Dude’s a ****ing creep. And the SJWs are too ideologically possessed to be capable of questioning a person who claims to be trans, despite the many red flags.

If only someone could have realized that unscrupulous, sick ************s would take advantage of this and warned them

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Agree. This is terrible. Any bit of trust in mankind is being eroded with these type actions. Truly disgusting.

Who knows if or what kind of diseases these kids are carrying? It could be construed as attempted murder. No matter what, it should be punished to the maximum. And quit blurring their faces... they need to be easily identified. I don't care if they are minors. They're committing adult crimes.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    They really need to throw the book at these sick mother****ers... I think strapping them down in the "public square", forcing their mouths open and allowing passers by to spit into their mouths would be an appropriate punishment.

https://www.wthr.com/article/mother-disgusted-video-teens-spitting-soda-bottles-store
    Whoever decided against making an example out of idiots should be the first one to be made an example of. We need to bring back public shaming/punishment/execution (when warranted). Too damn many bleeding heart douche bags in this world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom