"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dang.... y'all a buncha cat haters. Mine stays in our yard, she's fixed, vaccinated (sorry anti-vaxers)... Then again, I'm a responsible pet owner.

I can relate to a neighbor feeding the feral population though. One of the dogs I had (before I had a cat) thinned that "herd" when one of the cats got into our fenced in yard. After that she also got ahold of a kitten that I had to finish off. :( But again, the kitten was in our fenced in yard. We became the neighborhood bad guys for a little while, at least for the immediate neighbors.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I had a couple of ferals that made a home in my garage. Буран was the first one I was aware of. She's the matriarch. Then Antlers showed up. He's a big boy, must be a great hunter. I was able to ignore them for a long time, but they've reproduced. Now I have three adults, three teenagers, and two kittens outside, and the three kittens I captured inside. I'm trying to domesticate those. I've been catching them and having them fixed as I can, hopefully to stabilize the population. As a side effect, I nor any of the neighbors have any rodents. Squirrels and all. Those bastiges did hundreds of dollars damage in my garage. I'm the only one with bird feeders, and after watching Enfield (yes, they have to have names for the vet) take a bird right off the feeder, I've moved them to places that the cats can't get to. They are all pure black, so, you know...

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    Had 8 cats at the farm, kept vermin under control. They were semi-feral. Something came one night and slaughtered all but one kitten, literally cat parts all over the barn. Found a little kitten hidden in a pipe. Took it to our daughter whose cat had kittens and got it weaned. 6 months later "Lucky" is back to our farm, very friendly and wants to be petted. Back to a dozen cats now and Lucky rules them all. She put the hurt on the group one day when they got too close to her kittens. They give her a 3 foot area now if she is pissed.

No mice, rats, moles or others around. Don't see them bothering the birds much.

Don

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I'd like to rent whatever made the slaughter.

I personally like birds ('cept starlings) and don't mind squirrels.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I like the birds, and a little care in placing the feeders keeps them out of reach. If the cats didn't kill the squirrels, I would and have. I could never have imagined the destruction those things are capable of. The cats go pretty easy on my stuff.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I think both our dogs and the cat consider the squirrels to just be other "pets". Chipmunks are still fair game though (for the cat - the dogs are too old to chase them).

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    My intentional cats can hardly kill catfood. The ferals are hunters for sure. Apparently a mockingbird got a little cheeky with one of them today and wound up as a pile of feathers on my front walk. I have no sympathy for those, they take their chances. My first cat was an I/O and they'd come around and play chicken with her. They would usually lose.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My intentional cats can hardly kill catfood. The ferals are hunters for sure. Apparently a mockingbird got a little cheeky with one of them today and wound up as a pile of feathers on my front walk. I have no sympathy for those, they take their chances. My first cat was an I/O and they'd come around and play chicken with her. They would usually lose.
    I witnessed my former cat-killing dog snatch a bird in mid-flight before too. I miss that dog. She was a stray that I spent a couple of weeks getting her to get comfortable with me. I finally got her "trapped" in my garage and she just instantly relaxed rather than being scared (but it took about 3 or 4 tries). Looked like a long-haired shepherd/black lab mix. I figured she just learned to survive by eating what she could catch and kill.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    67259174_2164075120564711_6832190982407061504_n.png

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    He/She/It up in Canada is suing and filing human right violation charges at various places where you go to get a Brazilian wax job done.

Seems they refused to "wax her scrotum".

https://www.theblaze.com/glenn-radi...F3UD-EWbQi4PC57gFMbrr2XKTHtpBuHU3-yCTmQ0jgje4

What boggles my mind is nobody on the left is stepping up to stand up for these women. Another story detailed that the vast majority of them are conservative muslim women. They are just not allowed by faith to touch a random twig and berries. He/she is try to force these women to violate their religious beliefs, and some might say forcing a sexual assault on them by forcing the workers to handle his junk.

I thought the left was all about the minorities and protecting women?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    What boggles my mind is nobody on the left is stepping up to stand up for these women. Another story detailed that the vast majority of them are conservative muslim women. They are just not allowed by faith to touch a random twig and berries. He/she is try to force these women to violate their religious beliefs, and some might say forcing a sexual assault on them by forcing the workers to handle his junk.

I thought the left was all about the minorities and protecting women?

Everyone is a sexist bigot. It's the narrative at all costs. You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom