"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Wooden spoons. My mom was a ninja with a wooden spoon. Never seen it coming, then, WHAM! Outta nowhere.:crying:

Great thing about being a dad is you get to pass on those lessons of the wooden spoon.

Not very often mind you, but they make an impression.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    These are the people that represent the people that command authority over a large percentage of America's youth for 6 plus hours daily.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I believe that there should be a stiffer/harder (no pun intended) punishment when someone with apparent authority takes advantage of those under their charge. This would go for academic, political or workplace environments.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Great place! Used to have a shop in the Village (Winona Lake) but they are in Silver Lake now.

We drove through Silver lake all the time when our son was down at Ball State. My wife couldn't walk outta there without spending $50.:rolleyes:

But I always liked going there. The building they are in used to be a hardware store that was owned by my great-great grandpa. He lived in the big brick house just to the east of the store.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    [video=youtube;uUOdmJV-9_Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUOdmJV-9_Y[/video]

Who would've thought that a Hollywood actress would be a crazy mother?
    9773e6749e5fbb14f73926b34b13101e.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    'Just let them die': Ohio guards laughed as white supremacist stabbed cuffed black inmates, suit says

An Ohio prison staff acted with callous indifference as a white supremacist attacked four black inmates handcuffed to a table, according to a federal lawsuit filed earlier this month in the Southern District of Ohio.

Two correctional officers, identified only by their surnames, Faye and Dalton, laughed as the four black inmates were brutally stabbed in June 2017, the suit says. The incident was captured on surveillance footage and viewed by millions.

The suit seeks $75,000 in damages on behalf of two of the victims, Shamieke Pugh and Maurice Lee. It claims the victims' civil rights were violated, including that they suffered cruel and unusual punishment because of the prison guards' inaction.

$75k seems.. low?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Dear lord, I don't know what country this is, but this is a scary and insane example of how NOT to train.

[video=youtube_share;FQR3D6ti8zs]http://youtu.be/FQR3D6ti8zs[/video]

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    And she wonders why nobody wants to "grow a pair and step up."

It takes more than "a pair" to put up with an insane, aging, self-absorbed, far-left narcissist. It's evident why she can't find someone with "a pair" who is willing to step up because there are a lot more attributes than just a pair necessary to want to hook up with that. Add to that list, insane-tolerant, aging-tolerant, self-absorbed-tolerant, far-left-tolerant, narcissist-tolerant. By the time you apply all that to the search I can see why she's left with nothing.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It takes LESS than "a pair" to put up with an insane, aging, self-absorbed, far-left narcissist. It's evident why she can't find someone with "a pair" who is willing to step up because there are a lot more attributes than just a pair necessary to want to hook up with that. Add to that list, insane-tolerant, aging-tolerant, self-absorbed-tolerant, far-left-tolerant, narcissist-tolerant. By the time you apply all that to the search I can see why she's left with nothing.

FTFY

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom