"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Dems retaliate for anti abortion bill.
    Georgia men may soon have to report their ejaculations.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...QZULKxGHwYdyQE_488c4gJrKowY0I5ocV9JbvPf4WzQ8k

I'm 57 years old, and for most of my life, Roe V Wade had established the line in the abortion debate. Aside from a relative few, there was mostly a peaceful DMZ on both sides of the line, with most of everyone being fine with where it was, with no rumbling or skirmish. Entire election cycles went by with hardly a mention.

Now, for some reason, we have one side, seeming to say "No abortions for ANYONE......EVER." and the other side seemingly saying "Oh man, I wish I was having one RIGHT NOW."

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99%
    95   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    I'm 57 years old, and for most of my life, Roe V Wade had established the line in the abortion debate. Aside from a relative few, there was mostly a peaceful DMZ on both sides of the line, with most of everyone being fine with where it was, with no rumbling or skirmish. Entire election cycles went by with hardly a mention.

Now, for some reason, we have one side, seeming to say "No abortions for ANYONE......EVER." and the other side seemingly saying "Oh man, I wish I was having one RIGHT NOW."

The last president, and his party destroyed the DMZ, and quite possibly, the nation.

They set the nation upon itself in a self destructive, self loathing spiral that has brought us directly to where we are today.

Abortions for convenience (anything less than medical necessity) were always wrong. We should have been screaming "None" the whole time.

It's those idiots out there saying "Oh man, I wish I was having one RIGHT NOW." that are the problem. They would gladly kill a child to prove their point about a woman's body, then say I can't have my rifle because it will kill a child...

Last edited:

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

Call me crazy, but I've always thought that the voters of each state, through their legislators and governor, should decide what to do about abortion in their states...like they do for 90% of laws.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If Sarah Lawrence College isn't liberal enough for you, I don't even know where to tell to head to next.:rolleyes:

DEMANDS: Westlands Sit-In 50 Years of Shame

Among the demands, free fabric softener, free housing, with "a communal kitchen with dry goods from the food pantry available for all students". Black professors, so black students don't have to be taught by racist white ones. Funding for "identity groups" which include, black students, Asian students, LatinX students, cause Latino or Latina imply gender:rolleyes:, LGBTQ+ students, I guess the + references anything LGBTQ may not cover.

They further demand the school provide an annotated response to their demands by April 5th, cause ya know, they are like on spring break right now.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Call me crazy, but I've always thought that the voters of each state, through their legislators and governor, should decide what to do about abortion in their states...like they do for 90% of laws.

I totally agree, but I'm pretty sure we'll have to ask the internet if that's OK first.

BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Dems retaliate for anti abortion bill.
    Georgia men may soon have to report their ejaculations.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...QZULKxGHwYdyQE_488c4gJrKowY0I5ocV9JbvPf4WzQ8k

“You want our wombs? We’re coming for your testicles,” tweeted Kendrick, citing her op-ed at Newsweek.

Sorry, but isn't the horse already out of the barn on that one? I mean, don't women like her start on that path like right after they come out of the womb?

Last edited:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    "Dangerous scissors."

No idea of the source, very well could be fake.

D2cD8CZXcAA2BoZ.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    "Dangerous scissors."

No idea of the source, very well could be fake.

D2cD8CZXcAA2BoZ.jpg:large

Well, I looked back on their Facebook page back to Feb 15.
    Didn't see it.
    But who knows how old the image is.
    After checking authenticity of various stuff said by UK police depts in the past, I would believe it.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    — Amsterdam has moved to end one of the city's most popular travel activities.
    The city government has announced that it will end tours of the Red Light District in the Netherlands' capital, citing concerns about people -- in this case sex workers -- being treated as a tourist attraction.

"We do not consider it appropriate for tourists to leer at sex workers," city alderman Udo Kock, who proposed the bill, said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/amp/amsterdam-ban-red-light-district-tours/index.html

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    — Amsterdam has moved to end one of the city's most popular travel activities.
    The city government has announced that it will end tours of the Red Light District in the Netherlands' capital, citing concerns about people -- in this case sex workers -- being treated as a tourist attraction.

"We do not consider it appropriate for tourists to leer at sex workers," city alderman Udo Kock, who proposed the bill, said in a statement.

https://www.cnn.com/travel/amp/amsterdam-ban-red-light-district-tours/index.html

This from the country that brought you this statement by Geert Wilder's prosecutor: (paraphrase since I don't remember it verbatim)
    "It makes no difference if Mr. Wilders statements are true - what matters is his observations are illegal."

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Mexico's president wants an apology for violations committed by Spanish conquistadors in the region, 500 years ago

What the hell is the point of this? Everyone demanding apologies from everyone else. It solves nothing, just allows you to lord over them (in your mind).

Everyone just wants to feel like they're better than everyone else. I think it's the same concept with slow drivers in the left lane... they don't want you to pass or else you're getting one over on them... so they police the lane, and force you to do something that they're making you do (slow down).

This really goes with everything in today's society... just boils down to people craving validation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom