"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I felt like referencing the clip from Clerks 2 where a certain phrase is being taken back because it came to mind and is somewhat topical. Upon further review, the language in the clip is worse the I remember and quite possibly beyond NSFW. I won't link it or even reference the terms one would search to find it, but I will provide the video ID from youtube that you will have to take steps to view for yourself, should you so choose.

IYITxGniww4 (NSFW, recommend headphones even if you think that you aren't around other people)

I’m pretty sure that video has been linked on INGO before. The usual protocol for something like that is to post the link without embedding it.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Mother Sues School District For Allegedly Planning To Terminate Her Custody Of Transgender Son. She Loses.

What would you do?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3455...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro
    I Don’t see it as what I would do, I see it as what I should have done to keep my kid from getting to high school age without being so ****** confused that they didn’t know what gender they were born as. I think the ship has sailed on the parent/child relationship at this point.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The ****

Georgia police use Taser on 87-year-old woman using knife to cut dandelions

A Georgia police chief said an officer was justified in using a Taser to stun an 87-year-old woman after she didn't obey commands to drop a knife in her hand.

Martha Al-Bishara was charged with criminal trespass and obstructing an officer Friday, when police held her at gunpoint before bringing her to the ground with a jolt from the electrified prongs of a stun gun.

Relatives said Al-Bishara doesn't speak English and was merely out cutting dandelions with a kitchen knife near her home in Chatsworth.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Mother Sues School District For Allegedly Planning To Terminate Her Custody Of Transgender Son. She Loses.

What would you do?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/3455...m_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=benshapiro

Oregon is a beautiful state to see. But its inhabitants are insane. Take the daughter and move to a sane state.

I found this statement really odd. I mean. C’mon. Commit something. Is it a son or daughter? Is it his or her? It ain’t both.

“There is enough evidence gathered via this assessment that indicates that (the daughter) has not been emotionally abused by his parents.”

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    yeah

that'll save those tanking ratings

The NFL's First Male Dancers Will Take the Sidelines this Year - CNN

Dj77WOMX4AEuJlj.jpg:small

Kaepernick looks alright with a haircut

Dk72yObUUAAmeGK.jpg:large

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    When you say, "They'll ban knives and cars next", you're told... "Don't be ridicules".
    Well, remember this, and shove it in their faces.

I know, I'm not so old, that I'm the only that remembers there was a time you could drive your car in front of the WH, am I? Is this so much different?

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I know, I'm not so old, that I'm the only that remembers there was a time you could drive your car in front of the WH, am I? Is this so much different?

So you are implying that the WH area was closed due to fears that someone would drive a vehicle into crowds of pedestrians? Or are you implying that Kahn wants to block off multiple heavy pedestrian areas because of all those 2A fanatics in London?

Are you really saying that different motivations can't lead to superficially similar solutions?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    When you say, "They'll ban knives and cars next", you're told... "Don't be ridicules".
    Well, remember this, and shove it in their faces.

It’s not exactly a slam dunk. Looking on satellite maps, Parlement square is just an open square block. There’s a major thoroughfare that runs along it, so banning cars would certainly cause some traffic issues.

But anyway, it’s not quite the slippery slope to banning everything that we’d hope to be complaining about. It’s also not the equivalent to prohibiting cars from in front of the Whitehouse either. The secret service deciding that the President’s safety requires that the road which wasn’t a major thoroughfare can’t have vehicle traffic isn’t the same thing as the Mayor of London deciding that banning 100% of the public for .0000001% of the problem. The mayor’s solution is to ban cars from Parliament Square to keep terrorists in cars from mowing people down in the open. Because GB has a terrorist problem. Because they don’t vet immigrants from ****hole countries to make sure they’re compatible with Western democracy.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I have always said, PETA is a far greater threat to this country than all the Islamic terrorist organizations combined.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom