• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tazl3oy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    zionsville
    Thanks fir every ones 2cents I have a 22lr conversation kit but my bushmaster doesn't seem like the kit but I have only taken it out once so maybe it was crappy 22s I feel good on how I canshoot it I was able to hit the small scoring thing when I went out the 1st time. I want to get even better with it though to the guy that talked about joining the army ect I would love to but the fact that I have a 2yr old son I can't risk not coming home... to the other guy that had said to train with friends Im not able to at this time seeing that I'm 20 and none of my friends own anything so there's no way that they would know much more then I do (iv grownup around firearms and been shooting since I was 13)
    If anyone on here that lives around where I do and like to get together that would be great!!!!
    As far as my ammo I love to have tons on hand and mags but I don't have mush cash so I'm working my way up as iv done with all my other firearms just was trying to see what all you guys have on hand I did forget to ask I have all my rds on stripper clips all in a us ammo can is there any better way to store it???? Thanks again guys!!!

Top Bottom