• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    We still have a very few tickets left for the first drawing, I had one committee member that called me and advised they could not sell their tickets, so I have these 5 or so tickets now to sell. I do have one request, when you send your payment in the mail to me please note on the paper inside your screne name on Ingunowners for me, it will simply make it easier for me to keep track of who on this site as what tickets when I notify the winner. Thanks alot and appreciate all the support you guys have given!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Tickets still available! A couple of the members of our organization turned the ones back in they were to sell so I have a few extra ready for sale! Let me know and thank you!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Sorry but at this time we do not have a PayPal account. If you still want a ticket simply send $20.00 per ticket wanted to:
    Johnson County Friends of NRA
    c/o Jack Brockman
    5001 East 250 South
    Franklin In 46131

Thank you for your support and remember that all the money from these banquets stay right here in Indiana helping support groups like our 4-H shooting sports youth. We had 120 sign up this year!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Thanks guys, this is a really great cause that the wife and I have really gotten into. The Friends of NRA does alot to keep the youth of our state shooting and learning the safe way to do it!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I would need to get in touch with the other Johnson County FNRA committee members but I would be safe in saying that we are down to less then 20 left. And I still have to get me one, which if we have enough interst that we can sell all the tickets out to others I will not get one. I would really like to see one of you guys on this site win it.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Very few tickets left! Also we will begin selling the banquet tickets very shortly (a day or two) prices for the banquet are 2 differant packages:\
    Package #1: $25.00 includes entrance to event and your dinner ticket

Package #2: $100.00 includes entrance to event/ dinner ticket/ 1 tickets for the main door prize (which could be anything from a gun safe to a high $ firearm) and a fist full of tickets for the bucket draws which include guns/ hunting access and alot more.

Top Bottom