• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Whew, I got that email update and for a minute I thought this thread was the other one... you know, the fraud thread.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Greetings henktermaat, I could guarantee that this is not a fraud all day long, but since most on here do not know me personally it would not hold water at all! But what I can say is that over the years I have worked extremely hard to keep a reputation either in the Volunteer fire service (35 years with 19 so far as Fire Chief) or the 4-H Shooting Sports program that is to be proud of. My father (God rest his soul) raised me and my brother on the idea that a man was only as good as his word and his hand shake. On this raffle we are going to sell 100 chances on a Olympic Arms AR-15 to be given to the winner, this will happen even if I have to buy the firearm myself out of my pocket for the winner to keep what reputation I have in tack!
    The drawing is going to be held at the Banquet for the Johnson County Friends of NRA in October and the winner will be announced then! Dinner tickets will be going on sale within the next week or two!

fniman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    As a Johnson county resident I look forward to getting my tickets. I hope you have some left.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    showngocrx19 and fniman I have sent PM to both of you referance your tickets! Thanks much for helping support all (120) of my youth members of the Johnson County 4H Shooting Sports program.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Good Morning tenring and thank you for your interest! Make the check out to: Johnson County Friends of NRA and mail to:
    Johnson County Friends of NRA
    c/o Jackie Brockman
    5001 East 250 South
    Franklin In 46131

As soon as I receive your payment I will put your part of the ticket stub in the mail. Of course I will keep the part that goes into the draw bucket that night and Good Luck!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Sorry for taking so long to get back with you WoG! been all day today with the shooting sports club! Last shoot for the season today with cookout!
    Yes there are still a few tickets left for the first drawing but getting close, let me know how many you want and I will put them back for you! Send payment to:
    Johnson County Friends of NRA
    c/o Jackie Brockman
    5001 East 250 South
    Franklin In 46131

Thanks again!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    FYI! There are still a very small number of tickets left for the first drawing, if you want one please let me know ASAP so that I can put one back for you. But please if you ask me to hold one for you I need the payment ASAP, and as soon as these few tickets are gone I will begin selling the tickets on the second AR-15 give away.
    To answer the main questions:
    * If all the tickets from the first drawing are sold and we start selling tickets on the second drawing there will be two (2) AR-15s given away, one in each drawing.
    * Yes it is possible for one person to win both (yes I said both) AR-15s if they were to be holding the winning drawn ticket in each drawing!
    * We are only selling 100 tickets in each drawing, and they are only $20.00 each, imagine obtaining a brand new ordered your way AR-15 for only $20.00.
    (if you are interested in a profit: if you were to win one of these ARs I will stand up and guarantee you 10X your money back ($200) now thats a deal!!!!!!! right?

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I'll take one. :) What info do you need?

edit: I found the payment info above. My name is Korey and I'll be sending a check. :)

Top Bottom