• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    If you know that you want to come let me know and I will put your tickets at the front door as you come in and you can pay there and pick up your envelope with the tickets in it there.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    For Info. Only! we have decided to add a few firearms to our package deal for the banquet, some of the items that have been added include:
    * Legacy .45 long colt lever action
    * Kimber or Colt .45 1911
    * Smith & Wesson 22A
    * LCP 380
    * AR-15
    * Franklin Gun Safe for main door prize! (must buy the $100 packet in order to get the ticket for this drawing on safe)

Apokalypsi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Speedway
    If you know that you want to come let me know and I will put your tickets at the front door as you come in and you can pay there and pick up your envelope with the tickets in it there.
    If I can't make it, will you just sell them at the door to someone or what? I don't want to reserve it and then find out that I won't be able to afford it leaving you stuck with a ticket.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Thanks alxjmrk will be waiting to get that! thsi is definately a good cause because this money stays right here in Indiana. And Apokalypsi I will put your name on an envelope just in case and then if you cant for some reason no worry! Hope you can make though!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Tickets sales are starting to pick up a little, Banquet is one week from today and should be a great meal, and a real good time for everyone. And dont forget the (2) two drawings for the AR-15 rifles! have quite a package this year that includes several nice firearms!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If all 100 tickets to the second drawing for the AR15 do not sell, what happens then?

(if you are interested in a profit: if you were to win one of these ARs I will stand up and guarantee you 10X your money back ($200) now thats a deal!!!!!!! right?

What brand AR15 will be given away? You said there will be a 10x return on your ticket price which made me think this will be a $200 AR15? Can you clarify?

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Good Morning Rambone: Iam not really sure where that 10X your money back came from, tickets for the AR-15 are $20 each and if you win you get your choice of either ordering a Olympic Arms AR-15, choosing one that we will have at the show or a cash pay out of $600.00.
    As far as the tickets on the second drawing we will draw for a winner with whatever tickets there are sold!
    The 10X thing may have come from me joking with one of the other members about if they won I would offer them 10X ($20 X 10 = $200) for their winning ticket? Have made a couple friends on this site and enjoy cutting up a little with some of them!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    The winners of the 2 AR-15's are listed on the first page of my posting, they are L. Harris of Franklin and his ticket # was 061, the second was N. Lattimore of Columbus and I do not have that ticket number with me right now was only given his name as he was at the banquet and met straight with the rep.
    Thanks to everyone who helped out to make this banquet a success as all the profits stay right here in Indiana and helps youth like our 4H Shooting Sports program.

Top Bottom