• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Tickets can be ordered through me, either by e-mail, PM or my cell phone listed above in thread. Winner does not need to be present, I will see to it that the winners are notified so that we can get the AR-15 order the way they want it.
    Money for tickets is to be sent to:
    Johnson County Friends of NRA
    c/o
    Jackie Brockman
    5001 East 250 South
    Franklin In 46131

JBrockman,

The County Sheriff's America's Last Hope Group Buy (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...county_sheriffs_america_s_last_hope_book.html) has ended and we were left with a balance of $87.32. The group put out some ideas on what to do with the balance and in the end voted to give Andy219 (the biggest donor) the remaining balance. Andy219, however PMed me the following:

Ahui
    Instead of getting it back, I Like the idea of donating it to the johnson county thing. Any group that helps kids get into the sport of shooting desersves support. That is if you wouldn't mind sending it them on behalf of the group book buy, I think that it would be put to better use.

So my question to you is can I use the above address to mail you a check (who do I make it payable to) for $87.32 for your cause along with the 3 remaining books that we have so you can auction/sell them off/etc to further help your cause. Please advise?

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hi jediagh and thanks a million man, do you want to donate this to the banquet or straight to the 4H Shooting Sports club (my choice) and yes send a check to:
    Jackie Brockman
    5001 East 250 South
    Franklin In 46131
    I will send a receipt and the books will be used at the banquet on the auction tables as a fund raiser also. Thanks again!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Please use the donation for the 4H Shooting Club. That's the one for the kids right?
    I'll send you the books and check tomorrow via media mail.
    Thank you for doing stuff for the kids!

bogus

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Columbus area
    JBrockman,

The County Sheriff's America's Last Hope Group Buy (https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...county_sheriffs_america_s_last_hope_book.html) has ended and we were left with a balance of $87.32. The group put out some ideas on what to do with the balance and in the end voted to give Andy219 (the biggest donor) the remaining balance. Andy219, however PMed me the following:

So my question to you is can I use the above address to mail you a check (who do I make it payable to) for $87.32 for your cause along with the 3 remaining books that we have so you can auction/sell them off/etc to further help your cause. Please advise?

Thank you very much and thanks to Andy219, this will go straight into the ammunition fund! which with 120 youth members we go through alot fast! Thanks again!

This is awesome!!! Great job guys! :patriot:

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Thanks csaws I need to learn to do the rep thing, people dont realize how much a donation like this helps out! Sure we get money from the friends of NRA program but there are some restrictions on what we can buy with this money. These donations allow us to buy those items that we need and thus we can still offer all of our programs. We are working now on a grant that will allow us to begin a indoor winter archery league, (there goes the other six months of the year) and possibly start training the younger/newer members with a indoor laser projection system for shooting and training in safe handling. I love working with the youth in this club and now I have grand kids that will soon be old enough to be members!
    A normal saturday for me now!
    training youth to handle firearms
    outdoors/sunshine and shooting
    Hanging with other dedicated adults that love this to
    helping to keep our sport alive through the youth of our club
    A wife and family that supports me 100% in this project
    Thanks to GOD ALL MIGHTY! can life get much better!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    To Jediagh! Those items arrived and thank you very much, the check will be deposited into the 4-H account and the books will be at our Friends of NRA banquet in October, hope to see alot of my friends here on InGunOwners there and one of you guys walk away with one of the AR-15s we are giving away!

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Jackie, hows things going for ya. Has my dad gotten any tickets from you for the banquet in Oct.? Could have sent you a PM but I thought I'd help with the daily bump. This is Wilson in case you don't know that.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    I figured out who it was! I have touched base a couple times with your Dad on here for the tickets I will come by either at work or your house and catch up with you guys! Believe we are going to have some nice items this year. Hows everything going at the shop? still having all the fun!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Daily bump! With our current political status organizations like the Friends of NRA are extremely important to groups like my 4-H Shooting Sports youth group. Help us keep the tradition going!

bigdawgtrucks

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    I figured out who it was! I have touched base a couple times with your Dad on here for the tickets I will come by either at work or your house and catch up with you guys! Believe we are going to have some nice items this year. Hows everything going at the shop? still having all the fun!

You don't know what your missing.:rolleyes: We where waiting to see what date I'll be in Gatlinburg. Looks like the weekend before, so shouldn't be problem going to the banquet.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    The first set of 100 on the first drawing are gone, so one AR-15 is for sure going out the door. Now we are beginning to sell the second 100 on a second AR-15 that will be drawn at the same banquet! It is possible that someone could could become the owner of 2 AR-15s on October 29th.
    Banquet tickets are now on sale and moving right along. If you want yours give me a P/M, phone call, email, reply, carrier pigion or how ever and join us this night!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hey csaws how you doing? The banquet tickets run in 2 prices only:
    $25-Gets you into the banquet and your meal
    (in order to obtain tickets for the buckets pulls you will need to pay to play the games we have)
    $100- (most Popular) Gets you in and includes your meal also gets one Main door prize tickets (the only way to get this ticket is to buy a $100 pack) which is a Franklin Gun Safe. It also includes 40 differant tickets for the bucket draws and these include several guns and other nice prizes. We are also going to have a third AR-15 there on a game that will be won this evening (this means as of now we are giving away 3 AR-15s). We are aslo going to have a Legacy 45LC lever action. and other guns yet to be announced. Going to be a busy night it sounds.

Top Bottom