• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Hello Everyone: I need to make a very small change in this ad, our county chairperson has informed me that we will not begin selling tickets on the second raffle until the first raffle (100 tickets) are all sold. You can still get a special number if you want and if there is a number on the second drawing you want I will put it back for you also until we begin selling those tickets, please forgive me for this it was a misunderstanding and I must take full responsibility. The tickets are selling and I look to be selling the tickets for the second drawing before long. Again I am sorry for any confusion and take full responsibility for the misunderstanding.
    PM me if you have any questions.

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Just a quick note to let everyone that the tickets are selling at a good pace and if you want to get in the draw now is the time before the first round of tickets are gone. We will begin selling tickets on the second drawing as soon as the first round are gone. Remember ALL of the money raised with this raffle stays right here in Indiana and helps to keep clubs like Johnson County 4H Shooting Sports up and going!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    Bump and tickets are selling, most of those sold so far have gone to my fellow InGunOwners.com friends which means hopefully one of you guys will be winning an AR-15 on a $20.00 ticket!

JBrockman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Amity, Johnson Count
    There are still tickets left for the AR-15 Raffle, as soon as these are gone we will begin selling the tickets for the second drawing and 1 lucky person will own a new AR-15 for a $20.00 ticket on each drawing. Or it is possible for a REAL lucky person to own 2 new AR-15s for $40.00 worth of tickets, one on each drawing!
    We are also now taking orders for tickets to our annual Friends of NRA Banquet here in Johnson County to be held October 29th. Some of the great items that will either be raffled off or sold at auction include:
    * Remington 597 camo 22LR
    * Henry Youth Golden boy 22LR
    * Kimber Ultra carry II
    * Weatherby .257 WBY
    * Ruger Vaquero matched set revolvers
    * Smith & Wesson 642 .38
    and much much more!!!!!
    $25.00 ticket gets you in the event and your catered meal
    $100.00 ticket gets you in the event, your catered meal, one BONUS ticket for the main door prize (in the past it has been a gun safe but has not been announced yet) and many tickets for the drawings for many great prizes including guns and other items!
    This is a great evening with people like yourself that enjoy the outdoors and the sport of shooting want to see it stay around for our next generation!

Top Bottom