33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    Like zoonks, Scoob! It's a ga-ga-ga-ga-ghost gun!!!

pic thread: soon to be a 300BLK
    E6DD29C8-02BE-4FB7-8B14-4D098F93E4CB_zpszp1cykbd.jpg

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Great start!

Thanks, have had the receivers since 9-12 and slowly but surely I almost have everything, well, besides the receivers being cerakoted

Gas block, rail, LWRC or Troy sling attachment plate, MOE+, and a Seekins mag release are all about I need to get it done. Have a spare red dot to throw on it when it's done then getting a set of MBUS Pros to try out for the BUIS eventually

Pughead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Thanks, have had the receivers since 9-12 and slowly but surely I almost have everything, well, besides the receivers being cerakoted

Gas block, rail, LWRC or Troy sling attachment plate, MOE+, and a Seekins mag release are all about I need to get it done. Have a spare red dot to throw on it when it's done then getting a set of MBUS Pros to try out for the BUIS eventually
    Should be awesome! Speaking of Seekins, if the gas block isn't on it's way get the adjustable! (If this isn't a life n death ar) mine posted a few pics down has one. They are great but a little finicky. Mines a 14.5 mid with spikes comp, super soft shooting!

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Once I get the receivers coated and the rail in, I'll halfway assemble the upper and shoot it. I have a spare railed gas block that I'll try out and shoot it without the rail being on it. Been looking at adjustables but I'm hoping with that CQB that the back pressure will be enough. And I have a H2 buffer in another AR that I can try in it if it has cycling issues.

Hoping I can get by with not using an adjustable but not above it if I have to

Pughead

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Once I get the receivers coated and the rail in, I'll halfway assemble the upper and shoot it. I have a spare railed gas block that I'll try out and shoot it without the rail being on it. Been looking at adjustables but I'm hoping with that CQB that the back pressure will be enough. And I have a H2 buffer in another AR that I can try in it if it has cycling issues.

Hoping I can get by with not using an adjustable but not above it if I have to
    You'll get by just fine without, but it's a nice feature.

cubbetm

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    Another "Ghost Gun" :rockwoot:

ALMOST did a 7.5" like the actual "ghost gun" but I couldn't bring myself to make something that small. Like I said I'll find a 10.5" to pull the pig further back in the handguard and when my stamp gets here I have a ctr to replace the pistol tube with and of course a rvg.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom