• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Well I reached out to Andrew Henry today. He is going to get back with me so I will have one of his holsters by Tuesday. I blame a certain double toting rhino for the heads up.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    Just made this one for AIWB.

2lsazb4.jpg

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Ok, so I have the AIWB holster. I have a food blister and know that makes it a little trickier. How the heck do I carry this thing and hide it with a t-shirt? I normally have a crossbreed at 0300 and no problems unless I bend weird.

Have a good belt, pulled the line up to my naval. Tried moving from 1200 to 0200. Still prints like mad.

Any suggestions? I will still wear it all day, but taking my other rig as a back up. When I had this with the other holster I was testing AIWB with I figured it was just because it wasn't the right rig.

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Ok, so I have the AIWB holster. I have a food blister and know that makes it a little trickier. How the heck do I carry this thing and hide it with a t-shirt? I normally have a crossbreed at 0300 and no problems unless I bend weird.

Have a good belt, pulled the line up to my naval. Tried moving from 1200 to 0200. Still prints like mad.

Any suggestions? I will still wear it all day, but taking my other rig as a back up. When I had this with the other holster I was testing AIWB with I figured it was just because it wasn't the right rig.

How high are you carrying it? You may have to move it down a bit and get under the blister, so to speak.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I tried an Archangel once, didn't work for me. There's way more holster there than needs to be IMO.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    May check out NSR Tactical also, I think I'll be buying my next holster from them.

Txlur

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    NWI
    I tried an Archangel once, didn't work for me. There's way more holster there than needs to be IMO.

I prefer JM custom to the archangel for G19 size, and above, but this 'more holster'... Huh? The rig itself is decently streamlined imo.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    I would agree with the JM, I liked it more than the archangel. I'll say that the one I made myself is what works best for me.

Redacted

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Westville
    Ingo member hpclayto made my AIWB holster for my Glock 19. Super comfortable. I bought one from him after I saw the holster work he did for his Springfield. It's .06 Kydex so its not real bulky. Another important factor is smooth edges. Here it is.
    s0x7ch.jpg

Real positive retention too.
    jr4r6g.jpg

I wanted him to cover the muzzle.
    f9ehqg.jpg

Full sweat shield.
    2rylpxg.jpg

I also had him make a IWB mag holster which works very well in the 11 O'clock position.
    258t76f.png

Top Bottom