Apparently I'm not old enough to buy paint at TRACTOR SUPPLY Co.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    CEO's are small fry in the real scheme of things, it's the cashier, the stocker, the truck driver, the solider that keep this country moving on a daily basis.

Yes, it takes both the boss and the labor to make things turn. But to call the CEO a small fry is to completely undervalue the fact that the stocker and the truck driver (if not self employed) is working this particular job because the owner employees them.

Many employees think that just because someone owns a business that makes them rich. Many also do not know the sacrifice that the owner has made to open that business that now employs them. The owner at some point put it all on the line to try to make this business and there was no guarantee for his or her family that that business would succeed. Yet many employees only see the building and the stock on hand and think that this all came by magic. They fail to realize the sacrifice of the lean times.

They pay the taxes, they take the risks and they have to put their butt on the line including their families butts to keep the business going. Sometimes they have to remortgage their house in order to keep the business going.

I get your point that the employer needs employees but they sure as Sh++ need the employer to. So take a look at the signature line of your next paycheck and realize "the small fry just signed my check".

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    Yes, it takes both the boss and the labor to make things turn. But to call the CEO a small fry is to completely undervalue the fact that the stocker and the truck driver (if not self employed) is working this particular job because the owner employees them.

Many employees think that just because someone owns a business that makes them rich. Many also do not know the sacrifice that the owner has made to open that business that now employs them. The owner at some point put it all on the line to try to make this business and there was no guarantee for his or her family that that business would succeed.

They pay the taxes, they take the risks and they have to put their butt on the line including their families butts to keep the business going. Sometimes they have to remortgage their house in order to keep the business going.

I get your point that the employer needs employees but they sure as Sh++ need the employer to. So take a look at the signature line of your next paycheck and realize "the small fry just signed my check".
    I don't sign any checks - we direct deposit...

:dunno:

:D

Top Bottom