• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Doc, I wanted to rep you for tackling cryptocurrency with intelligence and verve, and for unstintingly sharing the ups and downs of your experience

Unfortunately, the rep machine doesn't accept BTC
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to hoosierdoc again.

Hopefully someone else will do the deed

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    For someone who was a skeptic until about the middle of lat year, man, I have really done a 180. I look at my previous held beliefs concerning cryptos, and think "man, I didn't know crap." The entire market cap for cryptos has just exceeded $800B. That's about 1/10 of gold.... and there's still a HUGE amount of room for growth. I'm expecting a LOT of retail investment into cryptos, most notable Amazon, who will probably take thinks like Litecoin, BCash, and Dash. Zuckerberg, from Facebook, issued a statement that he is exploring options in cryptos. China is expect to lift it's ban, in favor of regulated exchanges. If this plays out like I hope it will, many coins (with use cases) will see 10X gains.
    Predictions by end of 2018:
    BTC: 50-100K
    ETH: 5-10K
    BCH: 5-7K
    LTC: 2-5K
    XRP: $5-7

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    ZCL skyrocketing because it’s forkig with BtC to make bitcoin private. I switched over and am starting to mine this now. I have like 110,000 bitcoinz :D

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Menards has a value rack on sale for $28 that makes a great mining rig frame on the cheap for anyone building. Good luck to all and don't forget to watch conspiracy Sunday. Lol.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    BTC took me 48 hours to move money last time with standard transaction fees. Eff that. Altcoins FTW. Litecoin took like three minutes.

Yeah, BTC is too slow, and too expensive. It just have the "first mover" notoriety. So, it's a race to see how quickly it can fix it problems. But given how smart the BTC development team is, it's not really something I'm worried about.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so, I'm mining now on four motherboards with a total of 9 cards. One board is only going to have two cards and is generating allowance money for my kids and will be a science fair project for the oldest.

The other three have four cards, two cards, and one card going right now. This week I should have 12 1080Ti cards arrive and I'll throw them in the three other existing rigs.

Some stats on mining:

Mined ZCL for 10 hours around 3Ksol/s. I made about $6. Was hoping to get some coin before the fork hits. The coin price dipped 20% while I mined it (of course, right?)

Then I switched back to BTCZ and made $2.63 in an hour, or 162 coins. That's $63/day. The cards cost around $5340 combined, excluding the other hardware it takes to support them. If my one hour example holds, I'll pay them off in 85 days. Or 200, or 20. That's crypto for you :D

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Tip of the week. iCX is strong and even gained today. One of the few in the green. I believe it will go 10 times your money this year. Everyone hop on for the ride. You can thank me at the end of the year with a great bourbon for under $50. 10k now 100k by December. Who can't use that.

I call dibs on docs mining rigs in case he jumped today. Especially since my rig is not even posting to the monitor. Ugh!!!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Tip of the week. iCX is strong and even gained today. One of the few in the green. I believe it will go 10 times your money this year. Everyone hop on for the ride. You can thank me at the end of the year with a great bourbon for under $50. 10k now 100k by December. Who can't use that.

I call dibs on docs mining rigs in case he jumped today. Especially since my rig is not even posting to the monitor. Ugh!!!

Giving it a look, yeah, I could totally see that happening.

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Kroger now has over 500 digital coupons you can download to your Kroger card....use the clicklist and they pick out your groceries AND bring them to your vehicle. REAL digital money making going on here kids...

Top Bottom