• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    .25 a cent a coin buy it. 1.4 cwnt a coin cash out and I missed the 1.7 cent a coin topper. Dogecoin been good for me.

not as easy to buy and trade but figured it was a winner just of the cheap coin cost. Seems I guessed right. Joke or not a coin to make money on.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    .25 a cent a coin buy it. 1.4 cwnt a coin cash out and I missed the 1.7 cent a coin topper. Dogecoin been good for me.

not as easy to buy and trade but figured it was a winner just of the cheap coin cost. Seems I guessed right. Joke or not a coin to make money on.

Doge was good to me. I got in at .002 and wanted to hold for .01. Got weak and sold at .009. I can't complain. I agree we are in a bubble but the bubble has a long way to go. Too much new money still coming in. Exchanges are swamped and new registrations have been suspended on many exchanges. I think we are good all the way to the end of 2018. Get in make your money and get out. Heck doge may even get to .02. That would blow my mind.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I got in at stocks.exchange and sold some BTCZ. I sold enough to cover what I spent on mining rental, and still have 50,000 left.

Also saw someome with a good bid on BCN so I sold him 6600 coins at triple what I paid for it :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Just when I think I'm ready to start ordering parts I realize it's a 240volt build. Man this stuff is so confusing.

why? The PSU should do 120/240 and auto select. everything past PSU is 12v.

Tough day in the crypto world...

I am taking a pounding in a few coins. Glad I sold a bunch of BTCZ the other day. As hard as it is to build a mining rig it's so much harder to track your positions and gain/loss in non-USD when everything is changing all the time

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    Just when I think I'm ready to start ordering parts I realize it's a 240volt build. Man this stuff is so confusing.

Maybe this will pass before you spend money on parts. I love daytrading stocks, but I just can't get excited about this stuff...too hard to do, confusing, manipulated, scams and a fee for everything. I mean, the stock market is manipulated as well, but if you follow closely...you know when you are being manipulated and the SEC holds you accountable. This stuff is like the Wild West.......

jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    why? The PSU should do 120/240 and auto select. everything past PSU is 12v.

Tough day in the crypto world...

I am taking a pounding in a few coins. Glad I sold a bunch of BTCZ the other day. As hard as it is to build a mining rig it's so much harder to track your positions and gain/loss in non-USD when everything is changing all the time

I think I was thinking too hard into. I guess they just use 240 to save money on electricity.

Maybe this will pass before you spend money on parts. I love daytrading stocks, but I just can't get excited about this stuff...too hard to do, confusing, manipulated, scams and a fee for everything. I mean, the stock market is manipulated as well, but if you follow closely...you know when you are being manipulated and the SEC holds you accountable. This stuff is like the Wild West.......

Lol definitely wild.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Bitcoin fees are absurd. I moved 103,000 BCN and paid 0.001BCN fee

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    opni507ale901.jpg

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    trying to move 0.079 bitcoin and the fee is $53. Screw that. Bitcoin is dead to me,but so many places use it as the gold standard. Annoying.

Currently it is the good standard. Turn othercoins to bitcoin for long term is still a very valid way to think.
    Etherium has a better block chain with the contract inclusions. Lite coin is a better bitcoin to use. Still normal bitcoin will be the gold standard.

Right now now when It comes to blockchain coins bitcoin is coke. It is used as “bring me a coke “ where just a Carmel colored soda is in question. “Tell me about bitcoin” many people only know of one blockchain coin.

brand names mean something. Have faith. My oldest coins are cashed out of bitcoin but I still own 2.5 of the 5 I had. Cashed out at 15,222 each or about. When it went up to near 19k I felt like ****. When it dropped to 13k I felt like **** because of the 2.5 I still own. South Korea was pumping major money in now they are not. We shall see how well lite coin does with the rumored Facebook advantage i here they are working on. Rode ripple got out in time. Will watch it slow and ride again.

Top Bottom