• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If u got in early on those coins u are in great shape. Ltc is turning into a dog lately but may bounce back. Still lots of good coins out there for those new to the game. Still a great time to get in. Ripple has gone 6x your money in about 30 days. That's not bad. You can't get that at the bank. I still believe ripple is safe for 2 or 3x your money this year.

I'm not touching the bankster's coin.... at least not yet. XRP has WAY too many waning signs for me. It's pre-mined, they release about BILLION new coins each month, and obviously it's centralized. I look at it as a rainy day fund for banks. Since the banks are the primary holders, in my mind, it's not out of the realm of possibility that at the end of fiscal quarters, if a particular bank doesn't have the profits it needs/wants, then it will sell off massive amounts of XRP to boost their numbers. That would create a domino effect as other banks rushed to cash out also. So, I'm just going to wait, to the end of each quarter to figure out how this plays out. If they do have a massive dump, then I wouldn't be opposed to picking up some, as it waits to rise again. I could be wrong, of course, but it's just a theory. Centralization of XRP, and it's circulating supply, really makes me not a big fan of it.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I still think it's safe to hold for $8 then sell. I wouldn't hold long term. Just get my money and get out. Maybe even sell early at a spike wait for the dip and get back in. I got most at .50 so I'm ok. Even if u get in now and wait for $5 or $6 That's a good return. This is a 12 month max coin

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    FYI, I now believe that we are getting into bubble territory. A lot of people who have no idea about the space are throwing their money in. The hear about how much Bitcoin has grown, from pennies to thousands, and believe that they can do the same. Unfortunately they know little to nothing about the space. Looking at coinmarkecap, 6 of the top 10 cryptos are under $5 per. They've made incredible gains, ad displaced LTC, BCC, and ETH from previous positions. For the traders playing with the alts, they'll see the writing on the wall, and will either cash out or move over to BTC before the bottom falls out, but I think a hell of a lot of people will be burned. Keep that in mind, so it's not you left holding the bag.
    I have a "friend" who brought $500 of XRP, and has turned it into $1500. He kept it a secret from his wife, until recently, and now she wants him to throw more money into it. I tried to talk to him about risk management and expectations, but he says he wants it to get a bit "closer to the price of BTC" before he cashed out. I was like WTF? He's doesn't want to hear my opinion though. He said I was just jealous that I hadn't bought XRP when he did. I shut up after that.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Tell ur buddy he is way nuts. I think $8 Is too much but like u said people that don't know will go in bigly when it hits coinbase. Charlie is the biggest problem with Litecoin. I wish he would shut up and not say anything at all about it on any form of media. That dude is the worse...

Last edited:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Collective Marketcap of the entire space 3/4 of a TRILLION dollars ($740,000,000,000) ! That's incredible. At this point last year $17 Billion.

I'm still on the legacy coins. BTC, LTC, ETH... and a reasonable play in IOTA.

Oh, and though it's embracing, Bitconnect too, lol. Don't give me grief. I got in early.

https://www.marke****ch.com/story/does-bitcoin-threaten-economic-stability-2017-08-31
    The state has no control over cryptocurrency, but would have to clean up the mess anyway

Here we go again. Hopefully we've learned our lesson and no bailouts. Feel the burn

But the danger of cryptocurrencies extends beyond facilitation of illegal activities. Like conventional currencies, cryptocurrencies have no intrinsic value. But, unlike official money, they also have no corresponding liability, meaning that there is no institution like a central bank with a vested interest in sustaining their value.
    Instead, cryptocurrencies function based on the willingness of people engaged in transactions to treat them as valuable. With the value of the proposition depending on attracting more and more users, cryptocurrencies take on the quality of a Ponzi scheme.

As the scale of cryptocurrency usage expands, so do the potential consequences of a collapse. Already, the market capitalization of cryptocurrencies amounts to nearly one tenth the value of the physical stock of official gold, with the capability to handle significantly larger payment operations, owing to low transaction costs. That means that cryptocurrencies are already systemic in scale.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so per my usual routine, I sell 3000 XDN this morning, and it goes from $0.019578 to $0.0281725. :xmad:

It sat still for over a week. Still have 2000 of them, but... :xmad:

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    fp3i8k0bo1801.jpg

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    so per my usual routine, I sell 3000 XDN this morning, and it goes from $0.019578 to $0.0281725. :xmad:

It sat still for over a week. Still have 2000 of them, but... :xmad:

I only have that one because you mentioned it. When I saw it go up I said dang that doc is a genius...

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I only have that one because you mentioned it. When I saw it go up I said dang that doc is a genius...

Nice. What did you buy in at? When you saw it Spike you should’ve known I sold :rofl:

I have spent a good deal of time mining BTCZ. I spent $700 buying rental power. Now with price spike it’s worth $1050. Score.

I started investing 12/12 and have put $3400 in. Portfolio is now $5600, and could’ve been a lot more but I have made several sells at the wrong time

Last edited:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    That's great money. No bank will provide that return in 30 day. Some guy dropped 500k into tron and it took off. That's some balls there. I'm sure there are a lot of whales out there that do that.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Xdn is a run away right now. My SC is going great as well tonight. The only problem is not enough coins. Only 20k and 12k. It's just never enough.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    For those of you looking at building rigs, get a motherboard that is proven to work easily with pci-e risers and lots of GPUs. I bought one that had a lot of pci-e slots but that apparently has nothing to do with how many GPUs it will accept. I now have a few asus z270a prime and they are MuCH better than my MSi z270 gaming m3. Spend a few more dollars and get stuff that others have proven works.

trust me, spending hours getting things to work drives you crazy. And costs you a lot of money. I have four 1080ti cards going now. One more is in the computer but not being recognized. I’ll figure it out later. For now, just gonna make some money and have it stable. Five more motherboards coming in the mail tomorrow! :runaway:

GPIA7R, stay away from my packages on the porch :rofl:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Wow 5 more mobos!!! That's a lot of rigs. Lots of people use the z270. I went with Asrock h110. It's suppose to be an easy set up. Did u go Windows 10 pro or Linux.

Top Bottom