• hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Superbiiz.com had an in stock 1070 for $419

card availability is not going to improve, will only get worse

i am going to pick a few coins and just mine them. No more profit chasing, for now

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    He's the guy that shot Wild Bill in the back.

With crypto, I believe it's more self-incuded. :)

I know who he is and what he did. I clarified since you seemed to think I was claiming to be wild bill.

this thread is the poker table. We are all playing nicely. You’ve Added nothing but snark.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so confused... I decided to cut my losses on CVC and put the money back into ripple.

I sold CVC for USD, then had to buy BTC to be able to buy XRP. My buy on XRP cost 0.000143 BTC per coin. At current BTC price of $13,840 that means I paid $1.97 USD per coin of XRP, right? But XRP is quoted currently at 0.00016520, or $2.26. Did I just buy it $0.29 a coin cheaper by using BTC, or am I missing something?

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I know who he is and what he did. I clarified since you seemed to think I was claiming to be wild bill.

this thread is the poker table. We are all playing nicely. You’ve Added nothing but snark.

Actually, I think I've added caution so that those who are reading this thread but aren't invested in the crypto market see something besides blind enthusiasm for a speculative bet.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    And do you think your delivery may take away from your message?

Anyway... looking into selling on nicehash. Interesting and revenue isn’t too bad. Hrm... it tells me I could make $1/day from cpu cycles alone

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, I think I've added caution so that those who are reading this thread but aren't invested in the crypto market see something besides blind enthusiasm for a speculative bet.

You'd be wrong in labeling the entire crypto currency market a speculative bet. I think the main reason you're getting pushback, is because it appears that you don't actually understand what you're criticizing.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    So apparently .Gov is going to do something in early 2018 regarding block chain technology... And companies like AMD are positioning themselves to benefit greatly.

Invest in AMD?

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    So apparently .Gov is going to do something in early 2018 regarding block chain technology... And companies like AMD are positioning themselves to benefit greatly.

Invest in AMD?

I kind of like AMD but it has struggled a little here of late. Options are nice with companies like this because you can invest less, which means less cash tied up while you wait and you are covered if it runs. Just my opinion though...it could just as easily crash. Nothing is really clear now days.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so I ran into a low spot for block discovery during my nicehash order. Went nearly an hour without a block, twice. And a DDoS attack hit our mining pool during the middle of it. Boo. Nicehash saw the errors and paused my campaign.

I sent them 0.0076 BTC and spent it all. My fixed order was at 0.71BTC/Msol/day, for 0.02Msol/s max, which ended up being 12.5 hours. I mined 10,000 coins. after fees I made about 7% profit in 12 hours on $102 investment. It was interesting to see what happened.

trying to transfer more funds to nicehash for another buy but it’s taking a while to move the BTC :xmad:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom