• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    BCH not showing up on Coinbase anymore.

Might be that insider trading fiasco (so it was claimed). If Roger Ver had a hand in it, I can see Coinbase breaking away. Coinbase has lots of people threatening to sue over that, and a bunch of people contacted the SEC. Ver said the other day, that if there was insider training, it's not illegal (which is actually true).

It's still on the website when I just looked.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I disagree with them doing this, but they're acting like a stock exchange. This is no different than a "halt."

I agree with you. This is suppose to be a free unregulated anonymous market. If it should crash and burn so be it.

Ripple is one of the few back in the green. Get some!!!

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I disagree with them doing this, but they're acting like a stock exchange. This is no different than a "halt."

I agree with you. This is suppose to be a free unregulated anonymous market. If it should crash and burn so be it.
    I find it odd that they halted the trading after the crash and recovery. Things had stabilized on their own by the time they intervened.

If I buy and I will PM you right before hand, so you can get ready to sell :):
    I think you're half a litecoin broke your streak, you're making bank on that thing now!

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    litecoin coming back nicely. I'm trying to transfer out of coinbase and into hitBTC where I can swap into other currencies. I tried to send one lightcoin first, we'll see if it works before I send more.

any idea how long it usually takes for a transfer to complete? I hit "send" on my coinbase account and the wallet I entered was my LTC wallet on hitBTC, got a little green check mark which made me think it's a valid wallet. i know coinbase is swamped right now...

so i see it in my receiving account as a transaction of 1 LTC but it's not showing in my balance. I'll wait a bit more. There's a little orange circle going along by the account balance on LTC. I wonder if it's waiting to be confirmed on the network

update: there it is. Took about seven mins

Last edited:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    litecoin coming back nicely. I'm trying to transfer out of coinbase and into hitBTC where I can swap into other currencies. I tried to send one lightcoin first, we'll see if it works before I send more.

any idea how long it usually takes for a transfer to complete? I hit "send" on my coinbase account and the wallet I entered was my LTC wallet on hitBTC, got a little green check mark which made me think it's a valid wallet. i know coinbase is swamped right now...

so i see it in my receiving account as a transaction of 1 LTC but it's not showing in my balance. I'll wait a bit more. There's a little orange circle going along by the account balance on LTC. I wonder if it's waiting to be confirmed on the network
    I have not done it, but I believe you are into the verification part of transferring the coins. I believe 7 different mining clients need to verify/mark/acknowledge your transfer before it becomes irreversible. Then you'll see the balance in the destination wallet.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    ok,the others are on their way. Now, what to buy? Ripple? Dash?

holy smokes, that was a nerve wracking half hour. I didn't realize I had to sell to BTC before I could buy others on HitBTC. Anyway, once I figured that out I did a few market buys and a few limit buys of things.

Here's the coins I'm in now:
    BTC
    LTC
    XRP
    XDN
    XVG

I went to a list of all the coins and sorted them by market value. Then looked at the ones with largest swings that I could trade on my exchange and get a decent number of shares. My money is on the table for roulette. If XDN goes to $100 I'll be retiring :D

Last edited:
    Top Bottom