• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I think we found the correction period :D

i'm up to 0.001842 monero mined. With the price drop still only worth $0.48 :(

i am running two cpu mining programs. Combined they are running faster than either solo. Odd. The one running 3X as fast does not seem to be generating coins 3X as quickly as the slower one.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I planned to only put half of the funds in my last buy but ended up doing 97%. I could buy a bit more but waiting for now. Dang vaporware :rofl:

update: screw it, tossed the last bit in

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Can't use GDAX because their ID verification process is still ****ed up.
    got ya, I must've been verified just before the proverbial SHTF. I ended up just leaving the computer for the better part of a day and the verification finally completed. Coinbase fees are ridiculous on top of the higher prices than the exchanges.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Just picked up more litecoin. Good thing I live in a ranch so if I jump out the window it won't be that bad. It feels like Vegas when the table turns and I refuse to walk away until it's all gone. Damn I love life!!!

Last edited:

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just picked up more litecoin. Good thing I live in a ranch so if I jump out the window it won't be that bad. It feels like Vegas when the tables turns and I refuse to walk away until it's all gone. Damn I love life!!!
    That's the spirit! I thought I was doing well at 290 last night. Put in a bid at 240 when I went to bed thinking that would be crazy, did a double take when I got up this morning. Odds on 100 before the day is out?

ZachJ03

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    Grant Co.
    I only own a tad over 1 LTC. My thinking was to drop a little money and let it sit for a long time to see if LTC takes off in the future.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    They are all down the exact same amounts just think some bigger players (and government court systems) are cashing in.

Lite coin seems Is wild as the creator sold all of his right before the sell off. It lowers are all tied to the bitcoin proper and if you look at the graphs they are all trending the exact same all week. Heard that the lite coin guy was asked by Facebook to sell off his personal interests. Hmmmm rumor lite coin and Facebook. Hmmmm all press is good press. Hmmmmm lite coin jump?

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    i am up $40 on half a litecoin! :rockwoot:

I won't tell you how my others are doing :D

but in the last hour and nine minutes I mined 0.000079425386 monero, so I'm still winning.

"dad, when will we need to know the then millionth decimal place?

Son, some day there will be fake money on the internet and all those decimal places will suddenly be worth something."

someone needs a meme of the old-timey dad telling his son that

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just picked up more litecoin. Good thing I live in a ranch so if I jump out the window it won't be that bad. It feels like Vegas when the table turns and I refuse to walk away until it's all gone. Damn I love life!!!

Ditto. Not worried at all. This has happened several times in the past. It's only gaining attention now, because the price is so high. They way I see it, it's a sale on cryptos!

Top Bottom