Anyone else sick of white supremacy on this board?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    For the record, and to save me from infracting anyone tonight, I prefer specific people NOT be called out in this thread. Otherwise I'd have to go issuing warnings and infractions for the inevitable member-specific name-calling that would ensue.

Please continue to keep this discussion civil, polite, and refreshingly light-hearted (many thanks to our regular comedians!).

I'd like to go to bed soon knowing I'm not going to wake up to a ****storm in the morning.

Thank you,
    The Management

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    There is no place for that crap on here. This board isn't a democracy or under any sort of constitutional constraints and the moderators should feel free to censor that bull as needed. Permanent bannings should occur.

You're right. It's not a democracy. We don't get to vote on who gets to be a member here and who doesn't. So why not just ignore it and let the moderators take care of it however they see fit?

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    For the record, and to save me from infracting anyone tonight, I prefer specific people NOT be called out in this thread. Otherwise I'd have to go issuing warnings and infractions for the inevitable member-specific name-calling that would ensue.

Please continue to keep this discussion civil, polite, and refreshingly light-hearted (many thanks to our regular comedians!).

I'd like to go to bed soon knowing I'm not going to wake up to a ****storm in the morning.

Thank you,
    The Management

that made my day :yesway:

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Oh terds and farts, all this hate mongering has got me riled up. Now I'm gonna go beat the holy hell out of that mofo down below. He's an arrogant prick and will be beaten as such.

Back in 5-10.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom