Anyone else sick of white supremacy on this board?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Sad but true.. for most people perception is reality. And some peoples perception of reality is REALLY out there.

It's the basis of all hunting involving decoys, calls, and scents. Make them do what you want them to do by giving them an opportunity to see what they want to see any way. It works best in combination with a well executed ambush.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    im sick of being called white. im more of a dirty peach color, lol

That is just because you are only known to take seasonal showers. Some Irish Spring would fix that.. Oh wait..This is a racism thread. Maybe Irish Spring would make you just more drunk and angry at eating potatoes and listening to flogging molly all the time.:rockwoot:

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Didn't the NAACP try something just like this recently? Telling the Tea Party to denounce the racist elements from their midst without providing any evidence that there was any?

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    it is not that serious.:dunno:

True. So let's all chill, smoke some of the sticky icky and find a new "him/them" to hate on.

Disclaimer: this post/poster does not endorse or promote the use of illegal narcotics to cure the pains that ale "him/them"

Double Disclaimer: the poster is not suggesting a fellow poster actually "hate" someone, but merely dislike them a little.

christman

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    Terra Haute
    The world really just needs a little more cowbell....

BTW. Everyone is racist. One way or another. In this thread. I just want to know what makes this person worse than everyone else? I have yet to be swayed...DETAILS!

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    what are you smoking man? but really stop being a drama queen about this. take the other member's advice and be a man and say who you are calling out, it makes no sense beating around the bush like this.

It just takes a little reading to figure it out. I'm not going to spoon feed it to you.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    The world really just needs a little more cowbell....

BTW. Everyone is racist. One way or another. In this thread. I just want to know what makes this person worse than everyone else? I have yet to be swayed...DETAILS!

Ummm....force is strong with him. Truth he does speak. To the dark side he will not go.

Disclaimer: "darkside" is not in reference to any race

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Sick of it? I don't know. I do know that I find his views vile and I sure hope that new folks don't think the whole of the community here shares his views (though apparently some minority percentage do, so at least his bigotry is out in the open). In some ways I'd like to respond to his numerous bigoted messages with a simple statement to the effect that not everyone here shares or endorses his views, but then his type thrives on the extra attention and he's got more than plenty time to create his walls of text. It the conundrum of wrestling with the pig. You get dirty and the pig enjoys it. It's a very typical tactic of his type, and not worthy of the attention.

As far as banning him? Not something I can support, though I would be happy if we didn't get multiple non-gun political threads from him every day. It'd be nice if they could all be combined into one thread.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I always find it funny how some people stand up and yell RACISM, because one guy is proud of what he is... and just happens to be white... while they run away to gated communities or move out in the county to get away from "bad neighborhoods".

So what if he's proud of his heritage and knows his family's history better than you do. They prefer to live among themselves, much like many cities that have little china/italy/russia and so on.

Just because he expresses certain options doesn't give you the right to label him a racist/aryan/Klansman.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Ummm....force is strong with him. Truth he does speak. To the dark side he will not go.

Disclaimer: "darkside" is not in reference to any race

You see...!? Oh, you are talking about the movie. Never mind. :starwars: :laugh:

L-W-R-C

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Willow Branch
    It just takes a little reading to figure it out. I'm not going to spoon feed it to you.
    well i have not been here since this website opened but i have been here for a little while and i have not seen this so called racism you speak of, and neither have any of the other members on this thread according to their posts. :nuts:

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I always find it funny how some people stand up and yell RACISM, because one guy is proud of what he is... and just happens to be white... while they run away to gated communities or move out in the county to get away from "bad neighborhoods".

So what if he's proud of his heritage and knows his family's history better than you do. They prefer to live among themselves, much like many cities that have little china/italy/russia and so on.

Just because he expresses certain options doesn't give you the right to label him a racist/aryan/Klansman.

Being proud of the color of your skin is retarded.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Sick of it? I don't know. I do know that I find his views vile and I sure hope that new folks don't think the whole of the community here shares his views (though apparently some minority percentage do, so at least his bigotry is out in the open). In some ways I'd like to respond to his numerous bigoted messages with a simple statement to the effect that not everyone here shares or endorses his views, but then his type thrives on the extra attention and he's got more than plenty time to create his walls of text. It the conundrum of wrestling with the pig. You get dirty and the pig enjoys it. It's a very typical tactic of his type, and not worthy of the attention.

As far as banning him? Not something I can support, though I would be happy if we didn't get multiple non-gun political threads from him every day. It'd be nice if they could all be combined into one thread.

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom