• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    You can have your opinion but dont bash someone elses, when yours isnt wanted. Like said before...this isnt the come argue about OC/CC thread.

^THIS^

..and let's make it official by declaring this an In Thread Warning. Watch the fine line between general opinion and personal insults.

Crossing the line into Insults will earn the offender an 2 day vacation..

:mods:

PX4me

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Dyer
    I don't plan to OC if my LTCH ever comes but I think it's cool that a bunch of you guys do. More power to you!

I'm going to have to start looking for you guys. You should be pretty obvious. And no, I won't bother trying to draw down on any of you slack jaws. :):

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    OC all of the time in most of the areas the OP mentioned, Dyer, Schererville, Merrillville, Crown Point, Highland, St. John.

Only been hassled once by a Lake County deputy in Crown Point. That guy was an idiot and nothing came of it.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    I don't usually OC but you could probably spot my CC from a mile away. My typical attire is jeans and a t-shirt, shirt loose enough to go over my 3" 1911 in the OWB leather holster. It can print pretty bad sometimes or the shirt can/will ride up, typically don't care. That being said, sometimes I WILL OC, usually on the Harley when the temps get really high and having that hot piece of iron in direct contact with my skin really sucks, never been hassled once, had a couple talks with fellow gun owners and such, but all positive.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Outside of a gun shop, I think I've only seen a couple OC's in a decade. Where are you guys? lol. But I do tend to avoid crowds...

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    All the time. Ruger SR1911 in a tan leather holster usually. Occasionally the USP .40 comes out in a SERPA. One of the gun counter at Cabela's guys asked to shake my hand once while I was carrying. I was like "um sure, why" and it was because I was OCing a full size 1911. lol

FAL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    NWI
    All the time. Ruger SR1911 in a tan leather holster usually. Occasionally the USP .40 comes out in a SERPA. One of the gun counter at Cabela's guys asked to shake my hand once while I was carrying. I was like "um sure, why" and it was because I was OCing a full size 1911. lol

Very nice! That's a great story. I wish everyone was that receptive to OCing.

Top Bottom