• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    136   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    ok, well at least I have been the one shooting mine, except for 3 my wife shoots

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ok, well at least I have been the one shooting mine, except for 3 my wife shoots
    Mine were by a co-worker. She's been working in that shop for close to three years and never fired a handgun. Ever.
    And the long guns she tried were years ago.
    So we picked a time we both had free (a task in itself!) and I took her to the range with a bag full of "try-its".
    We did a speedy safety run down and I started her with .22. We worked up to .45...and wouldn't you know it, the Colt Government with the fiber optic front sight was her favorite. :D
    She got some really decent hits for never having done it before. But she listened really well, so I knew she would.
    All her shots were in a paper plate at 7 or so yards. In the end, she said she'd like to go again. Yay!

EDIT:

Here's her first ever try, with my Smith & Wesson 22A (she didn't want herself in the pic, but didn't mind if I brag on her targets. :D)

71fa19a3-939c-4ca5-959e-e46ec7760fb5_zpsacead03e.jpg

Here's her first try with the Colt...
    The very first shot was the one closest (left/low) of the bullseye black diamond)

f684e370-e3f9-46b6-90ac-4284ec582a47_zps056ca72d.jpg

I was pretty proud of her, too. :yesway:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom